Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

The only man on the planet that has had me in tears twice.
A sad moment today, then I remembered i've been lucky enough to see this extraordinary footballer grace our turf on several occasions, sadness turned to happiness and gratitude for those memories that I, and us, will hold forever.
Thank you Kun, we will never forget you, a special player, at a special time in our history.

Don’t drink in a Sunday anymore but today I met my city mates in the pub and had a good drink to celebrate City winning the league but most of all to say goodbye to Sergio. Great day

Sergio is immortal. I'm just so lucky to have been in the Family Stand with the best view in the stadium when 93.20 hit the back of the net. Life changing, out of body experience.

The only man on the planet that has had me in tears twice.
A sad moment today, then I remembered i've been lucky enough to see this extraordinary footballer grace our turf on several occasions, sadness turned to happiness and gratitude for those memories that I, and us, will hold forever.
Thank you Kun, we will never forget you, a special player, at a special time in our history.
Pep's interview when talking about Sergio - expressed exactly how we all felt at that moment. Sergio's one of us and so is Pep.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.