Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

We couldnt give a CL trophy to legends like Silva, Kun, Kompany, bit sad given Tuchel fucking comes in and within 6 months he delivers it with tweaking a leaky Chelsea side.
It’s bizarre really but well done to Chelsea it seems to work as well sacking managers every other season,I reckon tuchel won’t last that long could be gone midway through the season depending on signings before season starts ..

We couldnt give a CL trophy to legends like Silva, Kun, Kompany, bit sad given Tuchel fucking comes in and within 6 months he delivers it with tweaking a leaky Chelsea side.
But we gave them something much more important, 4 or 5 league titles. Mr Tuchel nor anyone else for that matter can give this Chelsea side that.

Can’t believe that’s how he leaves us. I’m more sad for Sergio than I am for myself.

The sight of Sergio all alone with tears in his eyes after the City players had left the pitch is heart breaking.

I want to remember him as Aguerooooooooo but that imagine of him last night wont leave my head.

A true legend just left on his own looking so lost and heartbroken, it mad me angry that no one was their with him. I want to jump in the tele and hug him !

Now seeing Sergio like that brought tears to my eyes, losing didnt I was nonplussed put seeing Sergio pulled at my heart strings.

Thanks for everything Sergio and good luck in the future and thanks for my signed picture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.