Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

If Barca get banned from the Champions League (reported as a possibility in the media) who will fork out the 100m release clause because his chance of a UEFA winner's medal would disappear.

If Barca get banned from the Champions League (reported as a possibility in the media) who will fork out the 100m release clause because his chance of a UEFA winner's medal would disappear.
He's not gone to Barca to win the champions league has he!

Great move at the end of his career, Spanish speaking, beautiful location, plays with his best mate and gets a nice final pay day.

Nice work and well deserved.

He's not gone to Barca to win the champions league has he!

Great move at the end of his career, Spanish speaking, beautiful location, plays with his best mate and gets a nice final pay day.

Nice work and well deserved.
It is a player's dream to get that medal - he wanted it with us. Didn't work out so why not try with a team like Barca. I hope he does get the winner's medal but only after we have been victorious next season.

I have no problem with him going abroad, who wouldn't want sun regularly and playing alongside his lifelong friend.

And incidentally my original post was "tongue in cheek"

But on the plus side, he'll have a one in three chance to win the super league.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.