Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Of all the players of our recent golden era to go, be it Vinny, El Magico, Yaya, Zaba, Joe Hart, this is the one that gets me in the gut. Everyone will remember the goals and of course Agueroooooo, but what makes him a legend and forever a blue is those things he did and those reactions that seldom get talked of, whoever scored if Aguero is in shot he punches the air, didn’t care who scored he was City, at Bournemouth when Raz scored that late winner, as the stewards and cops waded into the celebrating City fans, Aguero put his hands up to stop them. A true blue legend.

I am not really suprised but by god is it still gutting. The great thing for us is that we have seen the best of Aguero. Wherever he goes now he will only be a shadow of the player we had. The best striker i have seen at City or anywhere. All the best Sergio

I'm sad to see him go, been a great servant for us for all these years, despite "leaving for a bigger club" every summer, but I'm a bit "meh" at the news, because a footballer needs to be playing football, and for the last 2 or 3 seasons, he's not been fit enough for often long periods to do that.

One challenge the club have though is replacing him with someone as good at the age he was when he arrived, quite a challenge.

Thanks Sergio, you'll never be forgotten, I just hope you go somewhere that I don't "hate" (it's a big list to avoid).

Sergio Aguero gave me two of the greatest moments of my life. That goal, obviously, and the day my son walked out with him as a mascot (Aguero, unsurprisingly, bagged a hat-trick that afternoon). What a man.

ExrAs5bXIAYW7HA.jpg

So long Sergio, and thanks for all the fish goals

almost the end of an era, only Fern left now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.