Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Oh this one hurts.

All I can really add to this is we were genuinely the luckiest people to witness the best striker the leagues every seen for nigh on a decade - other than the injuries, there's been so little drama surrounding him compared to his other Argentinian striker counterpart.

I'm sure we all could see this coming, its been as clear as day that Pep can't rely on him anymore which is difficult for us as he's one of our own but there's a need to evolve now. I'm just hoping that we break the bank with this one rather than an underwhelming signing or Pep to decide Jesus is enough due to our success with a false 9.

Sad day all round.

Gutted won’t be able to get to say a proper good bye to him. Can’t even start to describe what Aguero has done for us and what he means for us fans he has given us so many happy memories over the years. What a man what a legend.

I'd hoped we'd have had another season with him playing for us and with fans watching, but his injury issues in the last year and all the covid crap has unfortunately put pay to that.

He'll always be remembered as one of our greats, and probably for giving us the greatest moment we've ever had, especially in the modern era of City's history.

Like Kompany and Silva, all good things must come to an end. I guess Fernandinho will be next.

I hope our management don't stall on replacing him like they did Kompany, we buy this summer for the next ten years, whatever the cost.

I'm really upset by this news, you know it's going to happen sometime, but to come out of the blue like that.
But yeah shocked

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.