Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Kun is a legend, just below Colin Bell levels for me !!!..not surprised by this news though at all..think it has been on the cards for a while as Pep would have played him more..Pep,the owners, are planning for the future and rightly so. Life moves on, and this no shock to me. It is very sad, but players reach a point through injury or performance where you have to move on.
93.20.. couldnt get a ticket..we were down and was watching it on the internet..gave up thinking the Rags would snatch it..went to bed in the afternoon totally gutted. Asked my family to leave me alone as so upset. Not just because we potentially lost it, but because it was the Rags who would win the title.. got a text from my sister saying well done..told her to eff off as I thought she was taking the piss..then saw what happened. Literally spent 24 hours watching the last few minutes with total joy and tears in my eyes. Will never forget that goal.Seeing the fans on the pitch crying was just how I felt. Kun,,a total legend, thank you.

A far post tap in and then one in the top corner from 25 yards - a 20 minute cameo that set the tone for a decade. Straight choice between Sergio or Henry for the Premier League best ever import - he’s been that good - City fan or not everyone remembers that iconic goal on 93.20 - never to be bettered. Privileged to have been at that Swansea game and so lucky to have seen our greatest ever striker for a decade - gutted to likely miss his final games in a City shirt. Thank you Sergio - City and Football legend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.