Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

The best forward the premier League has ever seen. A genuine world class footballer.

When we signed him I really felt things were starting to change. He was a real signature statement and the league and Manchester city will be a poorer place without him. Hopefully he still has a little bit to offer before he leaves.

"You buy Phil Jones."

Sergio Aguero gave me two of the greatest moments of my life. That goal, obviously, and the day my son walked out with him as a mascot (Aguero, unsurprisingly, bagged a hat-trick that afternoon). What a man.

ExrAs5bXIAYW7HA.jpg
That's an effin top pic that

Sergio Aguero gave me the greatest moment of my footballing life, one of the greatest moments in my life in general. Wish he could have stayed, and remained fit & healthy, long enough to break more goal scoring records. Thank you, thank you for the memories.

He would never go there - never ever
Dunno, long term contract on absolutely ridiculous money (even for football) to sky any chance that comes his way into row Z and score a few own goals before they wise up, then stink out the reserves and badmouth them in public while winding down his contract? Why not?

He could even get Dmitri Seluk's number off Yaya and hire him as his agent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.