Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

200.gif
tenor.gif
Who needs drugs, when you can watch this on tap. The best moment in Premier league history. Thank you legend.

I'd hoped we'd have had another season with him playing for us and with fans watching, but his injury issues in the last year and all the covid crap has unfortunately put pay to that.

He'll always be remembered as one of our greats, and probably for giving us the greatest moment we've ever had, especially in the modern era of City's history.

Like Kompany and Silva, all good things must come to an end. I guess Fernandinho will be next.

I hope our management don't stall on replacing him like they did Kompany, we buy this summer for the next ten years, whatever the cost.
That’s the key for me... the most important substitution in our history.. Kun leaves the pitch and Haaland comes on... that would be poetic

I’m sad, but also pleased. This way he leaves with dignity and total love and respect. If he had signed on for a couple more years and struggled or been largely injured it could have tarnished his time with us a bit. Hopefully he gets a big pay off somewhere and scores plenty. Only Haaland or Kane will do to fill those boots, preferably Haaland.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.