Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Wow, this one hurts. I was ok with vince & Dave but this ones hit me. Sat here concentrating on my breathing and trying to keep a dry eye while watching tele so my Mrs doesn’t call me a sad soft twat!
You're not the only one. How you going to cope when he's leaving the pitch for the last time ? Hopefully, he's picking up a Ch L winners medal.

Unfortunately there simply is no room for sentimentality at the top of any sport.
Our management team and owner are aware that injuries and age have now taken their toll and Kun is no longer the player he was.
Most of us wanted him to be offered an extension but deep down we know he is past his best and the club are doing the right thing by not offering lucrative deals at this stage.
He will always be in our hearts for that goal and his immeasurable contributions over the last decade but all good things must come to an end. It’s just a pity we can’t say goodbye to him properly (yet!).
As much as I am sorry to see him leave I know that our management team have the future success of the club as their absolute priority and that they will have a top class replacement lined up before letting him go. I trust they’re making the right call again.
Its not just about what the club wants either, I’m sure Sergio doesn’t want to just be a bit part player at this stage of his career, wants to play a few more seasons himself probably. Good luck to him, he’s earned it, legend, hero, superstar but more importantly a blue.

Sincerely hope he doesnt sign for another English club , it would be horrible if Kun came and scored the winner for another club like Franny did with Derby .Before Sergio arrived , Franny Lee was in my opinion the best striker i have seen in a blue shirt. Hopefully La Liga will be a bigger attraction for Sergio he has worked his bollocks off for our club and he deserves some halycon days in the sun winding down his career , irreplaceable.

Genuine question: has any other City player ever scored and then run off, snatched his shirt off and then twirled it around in the air like that? Obviously, it's a rhetorical question. Sergio did because he could. He was (is) a superstar.
Nasri after scoring a late winner vs Chelsea

Sincerely hope he doesnt sign for another English club , it would be horrible if Kun came and scored the winner for another club like Franny did with Derby .Before Sergio arrived , Franny Lee was in my opinion the best striker i have seen in a blue shirt. Hopefully La Liga will be a bigger attraction for Sergio he has worked his bollocks off for our club and he deserves some halycon days in the sun winding down his career , irreplaceable.
He won't. Barcelona is perfect for him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.