Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

I think we all could sense it was coming but still it is a bit of a shock to see it written down and coming to pass.

Still, what a fucking player and bought for less than Liverpool paid for Andy Carroll, I'm sure we got the better deal :)

Wow. Could have kept it under wraps until the end of the season. He's obviously lost a bit of something to not be starting much or getting game time.
Be piss funny if it breaks Messi has signed a pre contract for us on the same night.
Going to be emotional.
I reckon City are getting in before Barca announce him, so the right thing to do.
Hope it means Haaland is coming to fill the slot

Like everyone, I just hope we get a chance at the Etihad to say adios and thank Kun for giving me the happiest moment of my life.

Sad news, like a bereavement has just taken place. He cannot be replaced simple as that, Haaland or Mbappe wouldn't weigh in with Sergio's amount of goals.
Thank you Sergio, you've been bloody amazing and another legend bites the dust. Expecting the same news on Fern any day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.