Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Sad news, like a bereavement has just taken place. He cannot be replaced simple as that, Haaland or Mbappe wouldn't weigh in with Sergio's amount of goals.
Thank you Sergio, you've been bloody amazing and another legend bites the dust. Expecting the same news on Fern any day.
Mbappe would comfortably.

Forever blue, always a legend.

Kompany, Kun, silva, yaya & silva one of the key players for us and Sergio weighed in with so many goals, moments and magic - thank you.

In a way I’m glad this is sort of resolved? Now he can play his last games and we’ll know what the deal is and we can just enjoy every last minute of him

Nooooo.

I always thought there was another season in him, just needed a pre-season this summer to get fully upto speed. Plus there ws the dream of seeing him and Messi link up in a city shirt. I couldn't take it if he was to stay in Europe, praying he goes to somewhere like the US or back home to South America so I don't have to see him in another clubs shirt or even come up against him.

From a squad stance this puts us in a weaker position because unless we already have something signed, everybody now knows we need a striker this summer and can make us pay handsomely for one.

God that 10 years has flown by. Sergio you, without doubt the greatest foreign striker the Premier League has ever seen. I'm forever thankful that you chose to spend it at City. I will treasure the memories you gave me and my Daughter. God bless you on your new journey, forever blue and forever in our hearts. Thank you

Why now ?
How lucky have we been to witness the Great Sergio aguero at our club, he is up there with the very best that have worn the sky blue of mcfc.
My only wish is he goes abroad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.