Sergio Aguero leaves City after 10 years

Nooooo.

I always thought there was another season in him, just needed a pre-season this summer to get fully upto speed. Plus there ws the dream of seeing him and Messi link up in a city shirt. I couldn't take it if he was to stay in Europe, praying he goes to somewhere like the US or back home to South America so I don't have to see him in another clubs shirt or even come up against him.

From a squad stance this puts us in a weaker position because unless we already have something signed, everybody now knows we need a striker this summer and can make us pay handsomely for one.
We were going to get ripped off anyway. Top strikers are not cheap no matter the bargaining position. Might as well pay the full whack and stop pissing about.

Goodbye and the very best to you for whatever the future holds. Whoever gets your sigiture will be a very lucky club. Thanks for everything, Sergio. You will be missed more than you know.

Imo our greatest ever player. I'm way too young to have seen the likes of Bell play for us but in this modern era Aguero is number one for me. Fantastic player and a great man. Wish him all the best.

Feel a bit stunned. Just love this guy and he has simply been the best in his time with us. Like others have said we all kinda knew it was coming. If he’d stayed fit this season no doubt at all he’d have got another year. But he has sadly become unreliable fitness wise and not just that but needs a few games to get going again. This team can’t have any passengers, even legends. Vinny, David, now Sergio. Sad times but the team has to evolve and move on. Otherwise Jamie pollock would still be entertaining us.
I think this means two things. We will get a big signing, maybe two strikers. And Messi ain’t coming now as his mate being here I reckon was part of the draw.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.