Sergio Aguero to announce his retirement (pg51)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been watching football and supporting City since 1967. Without a doubt he provided the single most dramatic, unforgettable moment in a match I have ever experienced in all my years watching the game with 'that' goal. He'll be remembered as a City legend for generations to come.
Stay safe and stay well Sergio

Brighton game at the end of the season when we were champs think it was 17-18.

Big presentation and speeches after the game. A full stadium paying tribute to one of our greats.
I do remember actually, does that count as a testimonial though?

I think to be fair that’s as good as he deserves after his behaviour but his contributions on the pitch are legendary.

I do remember actually, does that count as a testimonial though?

I think to be fair that’s as good as he deserves after his behaviour but his contributions on the pitch are legendary.
No you’re right defo not a testimonial in the manner of Vinny’s game but then Zaba didn’t have an actual testimonial did he ?

As long as these heroes get to know how we feel about them it doesn’t really matter what form it takes.

Rest easy, legend. Health far more important. Young, wealthy, and hopefully back to full health. Enjoy the retirement you’ve earned, if that’s the end game.

I’d love to see him as a guest pundit one game. Maybe a derby.

Can’t chance these things, I Hope he hangs up his boots and enjoys the rest of his life.
He has all the money he could ever desire, won plenty of major honours, scorer of the most dramatic goal ever and birds will be falling over him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.