Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if there has been any thought of Tevez going to Atletico Madrid and Aguero coimg to us In a swap deal.

As both would get what they are after in this.

mustang said:
Does anyone know if there has been any thought of Tevez going to Atletico Madrid and Aguero coimg to us In a swap deal.

Tevez is too good for Atletico. Can't see this happening.

mustang said:

Yes, I have thought about it! I reckon that Tevez would be great for Atletico. Unfortunately I don't think that there is any possibility of them being able to afford his salary.

I also have to say that some earlier posters who have come up with fancy switches that have included Aguero to us and Tevez to Barca are, in my opinion, completely deluded. A few months ago I watched a TV interview with David Villa, in which he said that BEFORE he signed for Barca they warned him: "You do understand that everything revolves around Messi. Do you still want to sign for us?" Could Tevez answer 'yes' to such a question? And if he did, would you believe that he would prepared to play second fiddle to Messi? More to the point, would Guardiola believe him?

Young said:
mustang said:

Yeah, but Tevez states that his only concern is being with his kids... the football is now secondary. So he can stay with his missus and kids, carry on playing at a high level... everyone's a winner.

Or are you suggesting Tevez would rather pick which club he wants to sign for... and his wife and kids will fit in with that?

If Tevez is truly only concerned about being with his kids as they grow up.. then retire. Cancel the contract at City, and sit out the next three years bringing up his kids.

He can then sign for Boca in three years time on a free, and spend the rest of his footballing days playing for Boca and being with his kids.

He's already a multi-milionaire, so money is not an issue.

Let's see how much his wife and kids REALLY mean to him...;-))

A selfish greedy man.I think we all know Carlos does exactly whats best for Carlos and if an excuse can be found to justify that then such will be used.

He would never agree to a swap with Aguero,on many levels,that doesn't fit the bill....

Soulboy said:
Young said:
mustang said:

Yeah, but Tevez states that his only concern is being with his kids... the football is now secondary. So he can stay with his missus and kids, carry on playing at a high level... everyone's a winner.

Or are you suggesting Tevez would rather pick which club he wants to sign for... and his wife and kids will fit in with that?

If Tevez is truly only concerned about being with his kids as they grow up.. then retire. Cancel the contract at City, and sit out the next three years bringing up his kids.

He can then sign for Boca in three years time on a free, and spend the rest of his footballing days playing for Boca and being with his kids.

I couldn't have put it better myself. Money or family...... hmmmm! I wonder which he would choose.

for what its worth,am in spain at the mo and spanish news has aguero linked with city on last nights news?(dont speak spanish so dont ask me to elaborate) also on cnn news(which is worldwide)a mint advert for etihad airlines all about city with video clips of goals n fa cup really cheered me up........we aint big enough yet though still no knock off city shirts on the market :{

Soulboy said:
Young said:
mustang said:

Assuming living in Spain/ItalySouth America means he will see more of his daughters, then IF a club in one of those countries offers sensible money to City for Tevez but can only pay him half his current wages - then we will see if he is a decent guy or (and this is my guess) full of shit.

bowdonblue said:
Soulboy said:
Young said:

Assuming living in Spain/ItalySouth America means he will see more of his daughters, then IF a club in one of those countries offers sensible money to City for Tevez but can only pay him half his current wages - then we will see if he is a decent guy or (and this is my guess) full of shit.

I go for the "full of shit" option!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.