Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't Chelsea want Neymar and Lukaku though? They also have Torres and Sturridge going back (if they keep Danny boy).

As i said in the bombo thread when he said he had big news, i said and will say again we are very interested in aguero and he will be one of the players we will try our hardest to sign this summer, you all went mad at the time saying i speak s**t, im the one now laughing.

In this thread, everyone reckons he's to Chelsea. On Chelsea's forum, many seem resigned he's to us.

If we want him and are willing to pay, we will have him.

I've been told off a very reliable source hes off to Liverpool, its a done deal with a player going the other way! Only get scouse gossip unfortunately but this isnt a go'er trust me

Blue Haze said:
In this thread, everyone reckons he's to Chelsea. On Chelsea's forum, many seem resigned he's to us.

If we want him and are willing to pay, we will have him.
I think this summer as we are both expected to spend relatively big it is going to get very tedious getting linked against eachother for everyone.

Crouchy said:
I've been told off a very reliable source hes off to Liverpool, its a done deal with a player going the other way! Only get scouse gossip unfortunately but this isnt a go'er trust me

Hmmmmm...Is it possible your source could be wrong? ;)
hmm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.