Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news if his agent really is coming to Manchester. Aguero has been my dream signing since last December. In his case I would not quibble over a few million pounds!

leewill31 said:
blinkblue said:
lateralthinker said:
Wow! A story that isn't just old rehashed news! Still no sources though nut the specifics in it make it seem somewhat more reliable. His release clause is €45m so it would actually be around £42m to activate it. Easy mistake to make by the Fail.

first and only decent link to us going for Aguero i have seen to be honest!

Just wait for Marvin, he will find something wrong with it. ;-)

relax bob...I actually dont disagree on this one article.However you've been very negative overall in recent weeks...have faith in Cook and Marwood it will be all gravy when they are done :-)

MCFC BOB said:
Thaksinssoldier said:
MCFC BOB said:
That story doesn't really do anything for me.

It just sounds like speculation.

You've been negative though about every single link this year....I bet your still of the opinion Clichy and Savic wont sign for us.
Heh, funny guy. That should be your opening joke.

Anyway.

If that story had said Aguero is heavily linked with United, I'm more than 100% sure that the vast majority of comments would have been 'usual Rag Mail spouting shite without quotes', or something very similar.

That's not even me making a guess. I've been on here long enough to know exactly what the replies would have been.

Any positive City news article, irrespective of the newspaper it's from, is treated as gospel, while any positive United article is treated as rubbish.

You must be kidding, the slightest link with Utd & half the people on here slit theiir wrists & automatically assume that's where the player is going.

Straight swap for Tevez, he wants to goto Madrid so everyones happy and he doesnt cost us a penny. plus Augero is only 23 so not even peaked yet, how good will this kid get???

Get this man signed up. He would be THE signing of the summer for me, really think he could do well in the prem.

okay here is an idea I have already done myself but I think if we did it en masse it could sway him;

Pablo has been active on twitter during Copa America.

I am suggesting everyone send Zab a message telling him to have a word in Kuns ear...if he got thousands of tweets you know he'd bring it up in convo,even just as a light hearted mention...but it would plant a seed in Kuns head.

So get everyone tweeting!!

:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.