Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
whalley ranger said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
Tevez said in his statement that he thanked the Sheik and I think he did this so that the club will 'help' him, provided he doesn't slag us off to our targets.
Now that might mean accepting a smaller fee like £40m if we get our target be that Aguero or whoever
Might be a good shout that mate. But why the fook did he say what he did in that TV interview?
How could he big us up to Aguero after spouting that shit about Manchester?

Let's hope their squad see him like us. Great footballer but thick as a plank.
He doesn't like the CIty, that doesn't mean he doesn't thin the club is fantastic :)

Thinks thats spot on Dax777
Tevez to Aguero: "go to City play well, work hard be a legend. Oh and don't mess with DE JONG!!!

Dax777 said:
whalley ranger said:
Pubteam Lomas said:
Tevez said in his statement that he thanked the Sheik and I think he did this so that the club will 'help' him, provided he doesn't slag us off to our targets.
Now that might mean accepting a smaller fee like £40m if we get our target be that Aguero or whoever
Might be a good shout that mate. But why the fook did he say what he did in that TV interview?
How could he big us up to Aguero after spouting that shit about Manchester?

Let's hope their squad see him like us. Great footballer but thick as a plank.
He doesn't like the CIty, that doesn't mean he doesn't thin the club is fantastic :)
Maybe his circle of friends has dried up here and his missus regards Manchester with his playing away.
Plus Kias' relationship with us.
Hopefully Aguero will see it for what it is.

okstate99 said:
Jackson-ctid said:
LoveCity said:
The rumours point more towards us giving Adebayor to Real for 6m with the same result.

Indeed, it seems like Mourinho wants Adebayor and Tevez and we are willing to let it happen as long as they lose interest in Aguero as they are our only major rival for his signature. Aguero wants Champions League football and I'm sure he'd pick Real Madrid over us but if Real Madrid don't want him, we're the only team who can afford him so he'll happily come here.

So basically.

Tevez and Ade for Higuian and £31m cash. I would take that.

Oh and.. Bugger off about Aguero he is ours.
Make it £35m & Higuain for Tevez & Adebayor and Real have got a deal and we'll even throw Jo in as a thank you. Then contact Athletico & give them the £35m for Aguero!!!

All we need to do then is spend another £45m on Nasri & Mata meaning a net spend of £58m and everyone's a winner!!! Our next move then would be to jettison the dross which should net us a further £20m-£30m meaning a net spend of £28m-£38m and we're laffin FFPR-wise!! Please City, make my transfer window!! *LOL*

PS: I would still love Sneijder or Modric on top of the above, but if we only got the above, I could live with that & feel confident about the season ahead. Fuck, I missed my calling in life, I shudda been a negotiator!!! *LOL*

Manchester City must put together a £45m deal to land Sergio Aguero.

The big spenders have submitted a £40m bid for the striker, who is Diego Maradona's son-in-law. But City need to come up with another £5m to invoke his release clause from Atletico Madrid.

Aguero, 23, is keen to move to City and is prepared to leave his new £5m home in Madrid. Aguero's agent Jose Segui is due in Manchester in the next 48 hours to persuade City to offer the additional funds.

A proposed move to Juventus broke down last month because the former European champions refused to up their £40m offer, while Atletico will not budge on their valuation and the terms of his release clause.

Segui will also tell the FA Cup winners his client wants £7m a year - well within their budget.

City boss Roberto Mancini has identified the Argentina striker as the successor to Carlos Tevez. And a deal for Aguero would pave the way for the City skipper's exit.

Tevez, the club's top scorer last season, has told City he wants to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.