Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue Haze said:
LoveCity said:
StuBrennanMEN Stuart Brennan
Hearing that City will only make a move for Aguero IF Tevez leaves #mcfc #fb

I have a feeling in the end we will be stuck selling Tevez without Aguero available.
THIS.

I would be suprised if City will conduct their business like this, now when we have our most important season ahead of us!

zeven said:
cityboy1 said:
zeven said:
Then it will be to late im afraid.
There is only one team that can afford Tevez and that is Madrid
id be happy with £25mil + higuain or benzema for tevez
I prefer De Maria

Give Tevez for 40 or 35 million just get rid ASAP
i suppose i could live with de maria and no one in there right minds would pay 40 mil for tevez because theyd have to pay his massive wages oh and hed probably get mardy after 2 seasons<br /><br />-- Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:55 pm --<br /><br />
zeven said:
cityboy1 said:
zeven said:
Then it will be to late im afraid.
There is only one team that can afford Tevez and that is Madrid
id be happy with £25mil + higuain or benzema for tevez
I prefer De Maria

Give Tevez for 40 or 35 million just get rid ASAP
i suppose i could live with de maria and no one in there right minds would pay 40 mil for tevez because theyd have to pay his massive wages oh and hed probably get mardy after 2 seasons

Ntini77 said:
I still think Tevez will stay.

He better bloody not, He needs to be gone, While he did a hell of a lot for the team and im grateful. He's turned into a financial liability. He needs to go asap.

Great, another season of waiting in fear for Joorabchian to make a statement and Khaldoon flying in for 'crisis talks.' Probably the week before the derby.

Do not want.

I just want Carlos gone, I can't be arsed with his circus every transfer window. It weighs the entire club down and we would be better of without him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.