Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its time for him to move on. He doesn't want to be here and his constant temper tantrums are an unwelcome distraction. Right now we have the time to get in replacements and rebuild. If he can just keep his fucking mouth shut long enough for us to conclude a deal.

Real is his most likely destination now I would think. If we can get benzema and 30 million for tevez and adebayor I would be very happy with that.

Go and sign aguero for 45 million euros and try and get nasri for 20 million. With nasri, ageuro and benzema we would be much better off than all our eggs in one tevez shaped moody basket.

alera said:
Its time for him to move on. He doesn't want to be here and his constant temper tantrums are an unwelcome distraction. Right now we have the time to get in replacements and rebuild. If he can just keep his fucking mouth shut long enough for us to conclude a deal.

Real is his most likely destination now I would think. If we can get benzema and 30 million for tevez and adebayor I would be very happy with that.

Go and sign aguero for 45 million euros and try and get nasri for 20 million. With nasri, ageuro and benzema we would be much better off than all our eggs in one tevez shaped moody basket.

Tim Vickery South American football correspondent on Talk shite stated that Aguero was a much better footballer and finisher than Tevez...and younger...He is my first choice once Carlos goes.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tim Vickery South American football correspondent on Talk shite stated that Aguero was a much better footballer and finisher than Tevez...and younger...He is my first choice once Carlos goes.

We should get him even if Tevez stays imho.

Manchester City Mission in Spain for Aguero

Manchester City decided the tip of the attacker Argentine Sergio Aguero. As revealed by Sky Sport 24, is undergoing a veritable blitz of the market leaders of the English club who flew to Spain to treat the player with Atletico Madrid.

Tuttomercato

Lets hope they don't win tomorrow to send them crashing out so we can wrap this up!

Cityisland said:

Manchester City decided the tip of the attacker Argentine Sergio Aguero. As revealed by Sky Sport 24, is undergoing a veritable blitz of the market leaders of the English club who flew to Spain to treat the player with Atletico Madrid.

Tuttomercato

Lets hope they don't win tomorrow to send them crashing out so we can wrap this up!

I am sorry but can you translate that it doesn't seem to make any sense

tilbz said:
Cityisland said:

Tuttomercato

I am sorry but can you translate that it doesn't seem to make any sense

I think it says that we have met/will meet Athletico regarding this transfer.

Good good come on cookie get this done wether Tevez is staying or not a great addition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.