Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wont argue that tevez is more talented than aguero but our team is build round tevez's work rate and style of play! I think aguero would be a good replacement but dont underestimate tevez's importance to clubs success last year!

My fear is Jose will get Aguero and we will have no world class back up player in place. We thought we had Sanchez for definite and look how that turned out. Aguero has just a purpose built 5mill mansion constructed in Madrid he wont easily leave that behind. I hope I am wrong!

he said he wants a change of scenary... then why go to local rivals? lol, i really hope we get this guy, i can see him playing well along side either balo or dzeko like he did with forlan

LoveCity said:
Daily Mail saying Mourinho wants Falcao, which would mean no Adebayor going there.

Can see chelsea going for him, I reckon hed choose working with Boas over Madrid, that mans got the mourinho factor where players are loyal to him it seems

Dax777 said:
pee dubya said:
It's Florentino Pérez who wants Aguero i think, not really Mourinho.

Hopefully Mourinho wins.
Where does this false belief that Mourihno wants Tevez come from? Is it even possible to want Tevez more than Aguero?

Aguero is arguably a better footballer, he is younger, less erratic and more productive. So in what world outside of "City Lenses on" would anyone prefer Tevez.

Just watch the Copa America, it is as clear as day who the better player is. Check their stats for Argentina and you'd quickly notice Aguero has scored the same number of goals in half the games. Check their club stats, you will quickly find Aguero's is superior. Check their demeanor, No Contest ther either. Talent wise: The better shooter, better passer, faster, more skillfull, better vision, all Aguero. Tevez might win more aggressive and works harder on defense awards. But as a striker Aguero all day. Versitility, again Aguero!

To put it nicely, if not for emotional reaction and recency, Tevez shouldn't be in Aguero's class. He is a wrung below. SO why would anyone in their right mind prefer Tevez to Aguero? One can contend that Tevez is proven at City, so that explain why City might rather have him, but why would say Madrid prefer Tevez to Aguero. Or Juventuss, or Barcelona or Inter? There really isn't a justifiable reason for anyone else besides City.

Point blank simple, from a neutral point of view Aguero is just the superior Talent!!!

Atletico MADRID
Real MADRID

Would Rooney come to City?

This help make sense of it?

Plain Speaking said:
My fear is Jose will get Aguero and we will have no world class back up player in place. We thought we had Sanchez for definite and look how that turned out. Aguero has just a purpose built 5mill mansion constructed in Madrid he wont easily leave that behind. I hope I am wrong!

Don't fret. I'm more sanguine than most of the Aguero lovers here. Tevez will go to RM because he is the missing link (not because of his looks lol) to winning titles for RM & JM & to complete CR 'potential'. To put it succinctly.
To say Tevez is a lesser player than Aguero for RM is to sell Tevez short in more ways than one.

A negative outcome for City is that Ade's buy will be dropped.

This story from the Mirror is funny, would there be any truth to it though? I'm sure Kun is his own man.

Manchester City’s bid for Argentina star Sergio Aguero has been given a massive boost – because of his father-in-law, football legend Diego Maradona.

City boss Roberto Mancini is keen on Atletico Madrid star Aguero as a potential replacement for unhappy skipper Carlos Tevez, but Italian giants Juventus are at the front of the £40million chase.

However, Aguero is reluctant to go to Turin because Maradona encounters major problems whenever he returns to Italy that are linked to events during his playing days with Napoli.

Maradona had many scrapes off the pitch during that glorious but troubled period and would rather see his son-in-law, daughter and grandchildren in England - despite his Hand of God notoriety.

The Argentinian icon’s drug problems were a major issue at that time of his life. He also fathered an illegitimate son - who could cause the family more embrassment if Aguero went to Italy.

City are hoping the Juventus bid fails because of Aguero’s reluctance to go to Italy, as they would like to buy him from Atletico for less.

The Spaniards have placed a fixed fee on their star’s head but that could fall if Juve fall out of the picture.

However, Mancini has other options to replace Tevez - if he goes - and has Attilio Lombardo, his most trusted lieutenant, looking at alternatives in case Aguero heads for Juve or elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.