Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
pee dubya said:
It's Florentino Pérez who wants Aguero i think, not really Mourinho.

Hopefully Mourinho wins.

Mourinhos won that battle before so he will win this one. Perez has admitted defeat with Jose now. He wants to run the club like they always have done but JM wants it his way and hes got it.

PUTTYBLUE said:
Tevez would win la liga for Mourinho, he seems to be that missing player they need.
And he prob knows it as well!

Someone like Tevez would be useful against Barca. Most of Real's front line is so useless in the Clasico they don't even play.

pee dubya said:

Hopefully Mourinho wins.
Where does this false belief that Mourihno wants Tevez come from? Is it even possible to want Tevez more than Aguero?

Aguero is arguably a better footballer, he is younger, less erratic and more productive. So in what world outside of "City Lenses on" would anyone prefer Tevez.

Just watch the Copa America, it is as clear as day who the better player is. Check their stats for Argentina and you'd quickly notice Aguero has scored the same number of goals in half the games. Check their club stats, you will quickly find Aguero's is superior. Check their demeanor, No Contest ther either. Talent wise: The better shooter, better passer, faster, more skillfull, better vision, all Aguero. Tevez might win more aggressive and works harder on defense awards. But as a striker Aguero all day. Versitility, again Aguero!

To put it nicely, if not for emotional reaction and recency, Tevez shouldn't be in Aguero's class. He is a wrung below. SO why would anyone in their right mind prefer Tevez to Aguero? One can contend that Tevez is proven at City, so that explain why City might rather have him, but why would say Madrid prefer Tevez to Aguero. Or Juventuss, or Barcelona or Inter? There really isn't a justifiable reason for anyone else besides City.

Point blank simple, from a neutral point of view Aguero is just the superior Talent!!!

Dax777 said:
pee dubya said:

Hopefully Mourinho wins.
Where does this false belief that Mourihno wants Tevez come from? Is it even possible to want Tevez more than Aguero?

Aguero is arguably a better footballer, he is younger, less erratic and more productive. So in what world outside of "City Lenses on" would anyone prefer Tevez.

Just watch the Copa America, it is as clear as day who the better player is. Check their stats for Argentina and you'd quickly notice Aguero has scored the same number of goals in half the games. Check their club stats, you will quickly find Aguero's is superior. Check their demeanor, No Contest ther either. Talent wise: The better shooter, better passer, faster, more skillfull, better vision, all Aguero. Tevez might win more aggressive and works harder on defense awards. But as a striker Aguero all day. Versitility, again Aguero!

To put it nicely, if not for emotional reaction and recency, Tevez shouldn't be in Aguero's class. He is a wrung below. SO why would anyone in their right mind prefer Tevez to Aguero? One can contend that Tevez is proven at City, so that explain why City might rather have him, but why would say Madrid prefer Tevez to Aguero. Or Juventuss, or Barcelona or Inter? There really isn't a justifiable reason for anyone else besides City.

Point blank simple, from a neutral point of view Aguero is just the superior Talent!!!

Sold!
When does he sign?

I don't know how much RM have spent already this summer but they appear to have spent at least 50m, just hope they have enough for Ade but not enough for this lad.

Rammyblues said:
I don't know how much RM have spent already this summer but they appear to have spent at least 50m, just hope they have enough for Ade but not enough for this lad.

I have tried to get this message sent...

Madrid have spent around 50m pounds already. Mourinho still wants a striker. And both Higuain and Benzema are looknig to stay.

As you see...there is no big frontman there. And Mourinho wants 1 of his 3 strikers to be a big man. Something Aguero is not...he is short.

So Adebayor is likely the last summer signing. Aguero? I would be very suprised if madrid moved for him. I can tell ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.