Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tricky_Trev said:
Project said:
Is fbloke an ITK when it comes to transfers? Haven't known him to be.
No. In the very first It's Quiet thread last summer, he posted this:

Ok people, back from the land of the barcodes with no new news apart from the fact that we are to sign Gourcuff, Gerrard and there may well be a bid for Buffon on the cards.

See you at COMS tomorrow if you're coming.

I PM'd him to check whether he was being serious and yes... he was.

So to answer your question, no... he knows no more than me and you.

Don't get your hopes up, that's all i'm saying.

He have never claimed to be ITK..but lately he hangs around with people from City. Mostly connected with developments outside the ground and not transfers really.

jjeangi said:
S04 said:
jjeangi said:
What? This actually happened? When, I don't think I was a Bluemoon member then.

It did happen..as the source is often close to or working for City it might make things a bit awkward. Some ITk´s have disappeared from BM since last summer as well. Like Zin Zimmer for example.
It´s not worth risking your or a friends job for a thread of abuse most often.
Khaldoon did say he frequently comes on Bluemoon.

Zin Zimmer? ITK? hahahahahahaha

Jackson-ctid said:
I happen to be ITK regarding Aguero and he will not be coming to City. Money's on Chelsea.

You happen to be ITK regarding Aguero, implying you aren't ITK about anyone else, 2nd cousin twice removed are you? ;)

kenzie115 said:
Jackson-ctid said:
I happen to be ITK regarding Aguero and he will not be coming to City. Money's on Chelsea.

You happen to be ITK regarding Aguero, implying you aren't ITK about anyone else, 2nd cousin twice removed are you? ;)

Nah, his wife is the daughter of a close friend of my dads ;)

Jackson-ctid said:
kenzie115 said:
Jackson-ctid said:

Had me lost at his.

Jackson-ctid said:
kenzie115 said:
Jackson-ctid said:

Very good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.