Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celebritykiller said:
Mad 4 It said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
well we'll have to meet the minimum buy out fee one would of thought, so not much haggling can be done, imo.

I read they like the look of Caciedo and are very interested!

Well they can negotiate that with Levante as we have no say in the matter once Levante pay the ridiculously low agreed fee.

Is it that clear cut, I thought this was under dispute

Mad 4 It said:
Celebritykiller said:
Mad 4 It said:
I read they like the look of Caciedo and are very interested!

Well they can negotiate that with Levante as we have no say in the matter once Levante pay the ridiculously low agreed fee.

I think it is definitely £1m. I don't understand why we agree to these option to buy clauses as they only ever work out bad for us. If the player is a flop the team will simply send them back.

SamTheGuru said:
Mad 4 It said:
Celebritykiller said:

I think it is definitely £1m. I don't understand why we agree to these option to buy clauses as they only ever work out bad for us. If the player is a flop the team will simply send them back.
city only have to be clever about it. give caciedo an incentive not to agree a contract with levante, so that we can sell him to athletico directly

dref619 said:
SamTheGuru said:
Mad 4 It said:

city only have to be clever about it. give caciedo an incentive not to agree a contract with caciedo, so that we can sell him to athletico directly

Nice one :)

Why dont we give Atletico Adebayor + Caciedo + Jo + Balotelli + Cash and they give us Aguero ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.