Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
20sbc07 said:
SilvaLining said:
Rumours abound that he's off to Juve. Newly rich and have apparently met/are willing to meet his buy out clause. I can believe this, they're short on decent strikers at the moment and pace in general.

And its 12/1 on unibet. Worth a flutter!

What a waste, Juve isn't exactly a step up in his career.
If he does go there is shows his lack of ambition.

agreed.

that would be a horrible move, infact it's awful! he's better than that.

he's good enough to play in pretty much every top side in the world, Juventus years ago were a name, they still are but on the pitch their hardly impressive anymore.

the whole Juventus myth strikes again, average team at best.

20sbc07 said:
SilvaLining said:
Rumours abound that he's off to Juve. Newly rich and have apparently met/are willing to meet his buy out clause. I can believe this, they're short on decent strikers at the moment and pace in general.

Looks like they have sent him a picture of bentley with 500k in it :)

citytill1die84 said:
20sbc07 said:
SilvaLining said:

Looks like they have sent him a picture of bentley with 500k in it :)

And a naked lady sprawled over the back seat to seal the deal.

Juve are splashing the cash and fully intend to challenge for honours again next season and get back amongst Europes elite.

Peoples feelings on them, "why on rather would he go there, what a waste" is exactly the same as what the whole football world felt about our Kaka situation. People are too blinkered to see that though.

My feelings on any player going to the italian league as oppose to the english, spanish or german leagues are the same in that it is a step down as it is a league riddled with corruption and not held with anything like the same esteem as 10 years ago

Surely if he is going there it can be the only offer on the table. Its rediculous to sell your career down the river like that. He might as well just stay at Atlectico

Akai said:
A mate of mine who knows some people in Juventus saying that they're close to have an agreement with Aguero & his agent!

I don't know where they will get the 45m though!

Tue May 24, 2011

not gonna be surprised if he did join them!

Good player but we won't sign him unless Tevez.

TBH i wish we didn't sign Dzeko, and we went for him instead. Whilst Dzeko is a decent player, Aguero is superior imo.

I'd have Bent over Aguero. (bendover!) Or Odimwingy (sp?). Or Caicedo.

Augero is way too overhyped for me. A decent but tiny player who would not be very effective in the prem IMO. Should be joining the likes of West Brom or Wigan to prove himself. But the hype won't allow anything bug a red carpet move.

TonyM said:
I'd have Bent over Aguero. (bendover!) Or Odimwingy (sp?). Or Caicedo.

Augero is way too overhyped for me. A decent but tiny player who would not be very effective in the prem IMO. Should be joining the likes of West Brom or Wigan to prove himself. But the hype won't allow anything bug a red carpet move.

Yeah you really have to be huge to do well in the PL. Look at the likes of Silva and Tevez.

How is Aguero over-hyped? He has scored countless goals in La Liga despite playing for a pretty weak team. He even scored more than Villa did for Barca last season. Pus he is a big game player, scoring agianst the likes of Madrid and Barca.
I would say he has been far better in Spain that Silva and Torres were.

Yeah Aguero is really West Brom level.

What a silly post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.