Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets not forget Juve are a pub side these days.

They are not even playing champions league last few seasons and little prospect of it in the future. Why would any world class player want to sign for them ?

alera said:
Lets not forget Juve are a pub side these days.

They are not even playing champions league last few seasons and little prospect of it in the future. Why would any world class player want to sign for them ?
I believe they've got significant financial investment now and are rebuilding a top side. It depends on whether Aguero wants to go to a club that has done the legwork and fighting for the honours or if he's willing to go work on a "project."

Juve spent a fair bit last pre-season too on the likes of Krasic and Bonucci, and still finished only 7th. And despite all their usual huff and puff, being linked with everyone, they've yet to make a decent signing this summer and I won't believe they will get anyone great until I see it. Aguero would be mad to go there.

Lets just look at some of the facts.

Juve going on about Dzeko only wanting to play in italy nailed on to sign for them.

Signs for City. Juve go on about signing Adebayor, they are going to get him on the cheap or on loan. City ignore Juve, Adebayor not interested, signs on loan in January for Real Madrid.

Juve reportedly want to sign Tevez, he and his advisors fall of their chairs laughing and reject the idea out of hand despite liking Manchester as much a leper colony.

Juve take Aqualani on loan from Liverpool for a season with agreement to sign him permanently at the end of the season at a heavily discounted price.

Juve refuse to honour the deal despite him having a successful season. Other italian sides look at signing him.

We wont go in to all the deep seated cheating and corruption which resulted in relegation and pretty much european wide condemnation and shame. This is well documented.

So forgive me if I find it hard to take them seriously with regard to signing Aguero, their policy of deceit, lies and gross over stretching of their position in the game currently has become legendary.

I am not a betting man but if I was I would put serious money on this lad not signing for Juve.

alera said:
Lets just look at some of the facts.

Juve going on about Dzeko only wanting to play in italy nailed on to sign for them.

Signs for City. Juve go on about signing Adebayor, they are going to get him on the cheap or on loan. City ignore Juve, Adebayor not interested, signs on loan in January for Real Madrid.

Juve reportedly want to sign Tevez, he and his advisors fall of their chairs laughing and reject the idea out of hand despite liking Manchester as much a leper colony.

Juve take Aqualani on loan from Liverpool for a season with agreement to sign him permanently at the end of the season at a heavily discounted price.

Juve refuse to honour the deal despite him having a successful season. Other italian sides look at signing him.

We wont go in to all the deep seated cheating and corruption which resulted in relegation and pretty much european wide condemnation and shame. This is well documented.

So forgive me if I find it hard to take them seriously with regard to signing Aguero, their policy of deceit, lies and gross over stretching of their position in the game currently has become legendary.

I am not a betting man but if I was I would put serious money on this lad not signing for Juve.
So when are you going to do that?

alera said:
Which one of those is not a fact ?

Just remind me mate, how were they supposed to sign Dzeko or Adebayor when their one non-eu player had been taken by Krasic.......

Completely clueless.

Actually it was last summer they were going on about Dzeko and after that him waiting till this summer to sign for them. Look how that turned out.

As I said there is no doubt they are a force to be feared in the transfer market.

I am just hoping that with the way Sanchez deal has gone there will be no more pussy footing about with any of our targets, we will match their fee and no doubt put a few million on top to stop any other club competing, I just get the feeling that we are going to get nasty and other clubs best not stand in our way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.