Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammyblues said:
I am just hoping that with the way Sanchez deal has gone there will be no more pussy footing about with any of our targets, we will match their fee and no doubt put a few million on top to stop any other club competing, I just get the feeling that we are going to get nasty and other clubs best not stand in our way.

From what i can see mate so far we have been played about and bullied by everyone. We are as close to signing someone as we where after winter window closed. Hardly being linked with anyone and a strange we need more players/ minor tweek argument going on in the clubs hierachy. The way it looks we wont have to worry about FFP as this season will be a very short season in the CL

However i will happily have these words rammed down my throat come September 1st but Mancini's i want all signings before pre season training is now as much fantasy as a disney movie

"From what you can see"..

From what you can see of... what? paper talk? Do I even need to write how ridiculous that is?

To be fair, it does look like we are some way off our first signing. When was the last time you remember us signing someone out of the blue, every signing has been talked about on here for pages and pages before we even are reported to be in talks. But this year, barely anything, just wild stabs in the dark.

MCFC-alan88 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Rammyblues said:
I am just hoping that with the way Sanchez deal has gone there will be no more pussy footing about with any of our targets, we will match their fee and no doubt put a few million on top to stop any other club competing, I just get the feeling that we are going to get nasty and other clubs best not stand in our way.

From what i can see mate so far we have been played about and bullied by everyone. We are as close to signing someone as we where after winter window closed. Hardly being linked with anyone and a strange we need more players/ minor tweek argument going on in the clubs hierachy. The way it looks we wont have to worry about FFP as this season will be a very short season in the CL

However i will happily have these words rammed down my throat come September 1st but Mancini's i want all signings before pre season training is now as much fantasy as a disney movie

"From what you can see"..

From what you can see of... what? paper talk? Do I even need to write how ridiculous that is?

Well unless i become Gary Cook thats about as it gets for any of us unless you are the cookie monster himself. I was actually going off of mainly what the Udinese president said and are scout lombardo statement around friday. As you felt compelled to write how ridiculous it is i would say yes you did have to write it<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:18 pm --<br /><br />
Castiel said:
Pigeonho said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Anyone got talksport on at the minute, had it on but wasn't paying attention but something about Aguero and Chelsa possibly in talks.
It had Paddy Agnew on who said that Aguero was officially a Juve player. What a massive, massive waste if that's true. Italian league is dead, he should have come to England, stayed in Spain or even gone to Germany before going to Italy. Can't find anything else on it though so not sure how true it is. £20m is the fee, some £37m less than his buy out clause so fuck knows whats going on there.
£20m for Aguero? I'll be pissed about that on principle.

However i will happily have these words rammed down my throat come September 1st but Mancini's i want all signings before pre season training is now as much fantasy as a disney movie.
I know you've not had much experience with these high profile signings, but you should know that ideal situation NEVER happens. They're always drawn out and stressful.

Its true i dont have much experience in these although i would say Yaya and Silva + Tevez were all very very high profile signings. Although Mancini does im not criticising Mancini in anyway it just seems we floating around the transfer market rather than attacking it how we normally do

kennycar said:
To be fair, it does look like we are some way off our first signing. When was the last time you remember us signing someone out of the blue, every signing has been talked about on here for pages and pages before we even are reported to be in talks. But this year, barely anything, just wild stabs in the dark.

I'd put money on us having already signed someone.
Ever since it turned out we had signed 4 big name players before the word cup started but no one knew until after it finished, I wouldnt be at all suprised if we've signed a few players.

20sbc07 said:
kennycar said:

I'd put money on us having already signed someone.
Ever since it turned out we had signed 4 big name players before the word cup started but no one knew until after it finished, I wouldnt be at all suprised if we've signed a few players.

Well not that i trust twitchy mcfucknut Arry but he said we had already signed players before the season ended and that they will blow are eads orfff

Why take stock in anything any of the media or some foreign owner says? I'd even go as far as to say that Lombardo will know next to nothing about negotiations.

We're not being linked with people, as far as I'm concerned that's a dream come true.

One minute we've got the press being called knob ends and the next we're crying because they're not linking us to every man and his dog? People need to make up their damn minds.

I really am curious to how we're being bullied though. Unless of course you're mistaking negotiation as bullying, in that case I give up.

Although to be honest, I don't know why I've not given up already. I trust the people that run our club for the first time in I can't remember how long, but instead of other people doing so, they're convinced we're being run by a bunch of monkeys that can barely find their own arses.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Why take stock in anything any of the media or some foreign owner says? I'd even go as far as to say that Lombardo will know next to nothing about negotiations.

We're not being linked with people, as far as I'm concerned that's a dream come true.

One minute we've got the press being called knob ends and the next we're crying because they're not linking us to every man and his dog? People need to make up their damn minds.

I really am curious to how we're being bullied though. Unless of course you're mistaking negotiation as bullying, in that case I give up.

Although to be honest, I don't know why I've not given up already. I trust the people that run our club for the first time in I can't remember how long, but instead of other people doing so, they're convinced we're being run by a bunch of monkeys that can barely find their own arses.

Woah my pedigree chum i have never ever criticised anyone who runs or is in the boardroom even when cookie had a 6 month period of foot in mouth syndrome. I believe we are excellently run from the top down. My main question is why from the last 2 summers to this summer what has changed the papers mentality in linking us. I can guess either A, we not got as many leaks as the titanic anymore or B, we have scared the papers from making up bullshit with threatened lawsuits. Its just very very different from every transfer window before and is taking some getting used to. Obviously we will not leave the window empty handed and its great we have signed up 3 talented youngsters for the future it just different and has left me feeling empty lol

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Its true i dont have much experience in these although i would say Yaya and Silva + Tevez were all very very high profile signings. Although Mancini does im not criticising Mancini in anyway it just seems we floating around the transfer market rather than attacking it how we normally do
I didn't mean to make that sound so condescending and of course the club knows exactly what they're doing. Just as a fan, you should be prepared for this every year for any high profile targets you go after. I don't think I can name a single high profile player my club has attained quickly and quietly without any fuss. Lukaku may be the first if you count him as high profile, but his desire to join is so overwhelmingly obvious that it sort of makes him an exception.

Anyway, top level transfers are awful! :P

This article is all speculation, but worth thinking about. I guess you never know.

From Ladbrokes
<a class="postlink" href="http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/football/premier-league/neymar-developments-good-news-for-manchester-city_067000.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://news.ladbrokes.com/en-gb/footbal ... 67000.html</a>

Neymar developments good news for Manchester City

Manchester City may be readying a late swoop for Sergio Aguero as the Argentine striker seems destined to miss out on his dream move to Real Madrid.

Aguero has previously alienated himself with the Atletico Madrid supporters after stating emphatically that he would definitely not be playing for the club in La Liga this season.

These comments may have been made on the assumption that he was about to sign for Real Madrid, but this belief now seems unlikely to materialise.

Real Madrid had indicated that they were interested in Aguero and that they were interested in negotiating a fee with their local rivals.

However, reports from Spain now indicate that a deal is virtually completed to bring Neymar to Real Madrid and it is highly unlikely that Jose Mourinho will be bringing in two big-money strikers this summer.

Marca has revealed that Real Madrid have already agreed personal terms with Neymar, which includes a six-year deal worth €5m a season.

All that remains is for the Spanish giants to settle on an asking price with Santos, with representatives set to fly to Brazil on Monday after Santos have completed their Copa Libertadores final with Penarol.

Santos have valued Neymar at €45m and although Real Madrid president Florentino Perez seems happy to meet this price tag, it appears that he will attempt to negotiate a better package.

This will leave Aguero in an awkward spot with Manchester City potentially in the best position to capture his signature, particularly as they can offer Champions League football.

Tottenham and Juventus are other known interested parties, but neither have the financial clout of Manchester City.

It is 7/2 in the Premier League odds that Manchester City win the title and adding Aguero to a strikeforce that currently already includes Carlos Tevez, Mario Balotelli and Edin Dzeko would certainly be a major boost to their already strong claims.

craig.kemp@ladbrokes.co.uk

Hmmmm.............interesting, even if only speculation. Still doesn't discount other clubs coming in for him to drive up the price, especially Chelsea.

Can he play in the attacking midfield positions or is he mainly a centre forward? I certainly wouldn't be upset if we didn't get Sanchez but got Aguero if he could fit in our system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.