Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool have to strengthen a bunch of players in the back, for christ' sake they've been playing a ton of kids from the reserves. while they aren't too shabby, in order to compete for a trophy or CL they need experience from prior winners.

I'm from argentina and i have always loved aguero, great work rate and will shower the league with goals, in my opinion the only player that can replace tevez (in 2-3years)

Skybet still has 12/1 for City and 8/1 Chelsea.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/transfer-specials/t10003041.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skybet.com/betting/football/ ... 03041.html</a>

If these odds are still available, it seems worth a bet.

Andouble said:
Castiel said:
The fact remains that he's leaving his boyhood club for success. Liverpool certainly isn't the safe bet for success, sentiment or otherwise.

though maybe if he is a fan he would enjoy being a part of a team that is gunning to return to glory; nearly the same principle when we were trying to get players to sign up the past few seasons.
We'll just have to disagree on it then. Its all subjective anyway because nobody can know what he thinks about it.

My general feeling on it is, as City for instance have finally earned the status to attract world class talents to their cause, Liverpool have lost it. Arsenal are beginning to lose it. At this level players are motivated by success and Liverpool have a long way to go towards regaining the status they lost under Rafa.

If I was in his position I'd look at how far they've fallen, they're now out of Europe altogether while his current club has Europa and then look at the top 4 clubs (all interested to one degree or another) and know immediately where to go. If he wanted a project he could stay where he is and help get them into the CL again.

Is this guy as good as Tevez /yet/ really?

He looks good, don't get me wrong, just not convinced he's better than what we have. Remember, the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

He is not as good as Tevez and would (for the time being) be a step down but I would say he is more of a team player than Tevez, which could be a benefit to our system, and is probably the best available replacement we could find for Tevez. His goalscoring ability has always been good but seems to have reached an even better level this season despite Atletico being really disappointing. He's worked for two at times as Diego Forlan really lost the plot this season and was garbage.

He's small but I think he would have a similar impact on the league as Luis Suarez at Liverpool. He'd probably need some adjustment time like Silva but is exceptionally talented and I can't see him flopping.

LoveCity said:
He is not as good as Tevez and would (for the time being) be a step down but I would say he is more of a team player than Tevez, which could be a benefit to our system, and is probably the best available replacement we could find for Tevez. His goalscoring ability has always been good but seems to have reached an even better level this season despite Atletico being really disappointing. He's worked for two at times as Diego Forlan really lost the plot this season and was garbage.

He's small but I think he would have a similar impact on the league as Luis Suarez at Liverpool. He'd probably need some adjustment time like Silva but is exceptionally talented and I can't see him flopping.

there really aren't that many in the world better, mate.

Its us or Chelsea which he will choose unless he wants Italy which I doubt, but in the end he will be wear blue

CitySpaniard said:
Its us or Chelsea which he will choose unless he wants Italy which I doubt, but in the end he will be wear blue
I like that line of thinking.

Atletico Madrid forward Sergio Aguero (22) has offers from Real Madrid, Barcelona, Juventus, Chelsea, Manchester City and Liverpool. [cope]

Would work wonders for our side. He is very fast and pace is something we are lacking on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.