Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love something like Aguero for 30mill and a half season Tevez loan, if we cant sell Tevez now.

Tevez City said:
Did anybody see El Kun Aguero here ?

[bigimg]http://www.taxiclub.co.uk/tcimages/manchester_airport.jpg[/bigimg]
If he was flying in today it would be at ocean sky which is a private facility on the other side of the airport. Most football teams go through there.

Kurple said:
I would love something like Aguero for 30mill and a half season Tevez loan, if we cant sell Tevez now.
A fit Tevez outscores Aguero 2 to 1.

This thread if full of videos of Aguero goals, but Tevez has scored some fantastic goals too. The two together could be ideal.

I know this should be the last thing the club is thinking about by i don't think aguero's marketability will have passed the top brass by. We don't really have a top marketable player at the minute. Aguero could be that guy.

If no one can stump up the 50 m I would like to see the following attack next season

...................NDJ
...........Yaya.........Silva
Lavezzi........Tevez........Aguero

Rammyblues said:
If no one can stump up the 50 m I would like to see the following attack next season

...................NDJ
Balotelli........Tevez........Aguero

this for me please

pudge said:
Rammyblues said:

...................NDJ
Balotelli........Tevez........Aguero

this for me please

Ooo the stuff dreams are made of right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.