Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Griff93 said:
pudge said:
Rammyblues said:
If no one can stump up the 50 m I would like to see the following attack next season

...................NDJ
...........Yaya.........Silva
Balotelli........Tevez........Aguero

this for me please

Ooo the stuff dreams are made of right there.

It is indeed. Its not really been discussed in depth on here, that there is a big possibility no one will stump up £50m. In which case Tevez starts against Swansea (should his head be right).

Griff93 said:
pudge said:
Rammyblues said:
If no one can stump up the 50 m I would like to see the following attack next season

...................NDJ
Balotelli........Dzeko........Aguero

this for me please

Ooo the stuff dreams are made of right there.

Edited.

Or this

De jong

Silva yaya nasri

Aguero

Dzeko/mario

Mancini played "that kind of team" with Tevez, Balotelli, and Dzeko in one game and it didn't work at all.

Griff93 said:
pudge said:
Rammyblues said:

...................NDJ
Balotelli........Tevez........Aguero

this for me please

Ooo the stuff WET dreams are made of right there.

Amended for accuracy !!

Xyplode said:
But unfortunately Mancini would never play that kind of team, the defensive F*%KER!

Personally, I reckon that he played "defensively" because he didn't have confidence in playing teams at the top with the team he had...he has been adding to that, sorted out the problem left back position (Clichy), brought more creativity to midfield to complement Silva (if Nasri signs) and has another player up front who can turn on a sixpence, but has the speed to go with it (if Aguero signs). Last season was a difficult one for him as his maxim for the season was Top 4. This season will have more pressure on it, that's for sure, but he will have players who have had a season to bed in and I'm sure he will be more confident of attacking teams both at the top and the bottom of the league...

jjeangi said:
^Yes it did

We played all three against Fulham and were desperately average with forwards taking each other's space and not playing very well together. Mancini gave up on it and brought Vieira on for Dzeko in the 2nd half - when our team found some shape again and halted Fulham's dominance over us a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.