Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Armaan said:
larderland said:
http://www.as.com/futbol/articulo/manchester-city-acepta-pagar-clausula/20110720dasdasftb_40/Tes?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter
Can someone translate this in to english?

Mancini said that the signing is near and the City, pending the departure of Tevez, while preparing a final offensive to the Argentine player offer 152,000 pounds per week.

Aguero has not tired of repeating that his future lies not in Atletico Madrid, but once the Copa America to Argentina, their options remain unclear. Manchester City remains one of the strongest while the British club, one of the few in Europe that can afford the millions it would imply the operation, pending the departure of Carlos Tevez, whose return to the Corinthians seemed done deal until it has finally been frozen.

If you leave Tevez, Aguero is the favorite in the City to strengthen the lead in the year, with the dispute of the Champions League, is expected to solidify the million-dollar project permanently. So much so that in the offices of the club and would have given the nod to ultimately, as the British press, pay the 45 million clause 'Kun', a figure from the repeated Atletico Madrid will not make sales or negotiations. However, the collapse suffered by the operation that was to return to Tevez, who says he will not want to play more in the City, the Corinthians had suspended the possible offensive by Agüero.

The lack of final agreement before the deadline for signings in Brazil has the option to take over Aguero feasible but more difficult for the City, who still thinks that Atletico is still the best option to jump quality to a template already a millionaire. The player himself would be close to accepting an offer of 152,000 pounds stratospheric tax-free week to play in Manchester, thus becoming one of the highest-paid players in the world.

Meanwhile, Roberto Mancini, City manager hints hidden and not Agüero ideal would be the icing to one of the most ambitious projects of European football: "It is a matter to be resolved soon, maybe in the coming days," acknowledged as the leaders of his team prepare an offer that could be 38 million pounds, some 43 million euros. Almost all of a clause Atletico Madrid wants full. That does not give an inch though it would accept more flexibility in the form of payment, at the offices of Calderon would agree to be undertaken at closing time so beneficially on being one of the great operas of the continental football market .

dillbi95 said:
I really hope we get Aguero but i just have a feeling something will go wrong in the deal OR Chelsea / Real madrid will sign him.
Hopefully we can get this concluded quickly.
Oh sorry if it has been posted as im sure it has but, are we in talks with athletico madrid?
Well Chelsea have just bidded for that Lukaka guy and madrid are busy with Neymar and Adebayor, so it seems like all we have to do is seal the transfer but we all know NOTHING IS EASY WHEN YOU ARE A CITY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wwe_lover_07@hotmail.co.uk said:
dillbi95 said:
I really hope we get Aguero but i just have a feeling something will go wrong in the deal OR Chelsea / Real madrid will sign him.
Oh sorry if it has been posted as im sure it has but, are we in talks with athletico madrid?
Well Chelsea have just bidded for that Lukaka guy and madrid are busy with Neymar and Adebayor, so it seems like all we have to do is seal the transfer but we all know NOTHING IS EASY WHEN YOU ARE A CITY FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
aha, really hope we do get this guy!

dillbi95 said:
dillbi95 said:

Maybe for once we will get what we want and this time get it quickly. I just feel the Atletico President is too aggressive when it comes to transfer and he wants every penny he can get. He is similar to the Udinise president.

dillbi95 said:

Maybe for once we will get what we want and this time get it quickly. I just feel the Atletico President is too aggressive when it comes to transfer and he wants every penny he can get. He is similar to the Udinise president.

I wouldn´t put Gil Marin or Cerezo on the level of that slimeball!!

bryan swanson

We're told #MCFC are to enter formal talks with Atletico Madrid over Sergio Aguero. Mancini wants him regardless of what happens to Tevez.

Sky Sports News: Confirmed that City to go ahead with Sergio Aguero talks (confirmed by reporter on tour with City)

Also Sky Sports News are due to have an interview soon with Joorabchian.

Spycam on Cook in Madrid:

Shut-up-and-take-my-money.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.