Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what does "formal negotiations" actually mean?

we have been talking before that these are finer details or we have bid for playyer now we are negotiating?

anyone know?

thomo said:

we have been talking before that these are finer details or we have bid for playyer now we are negotiating?

anyone know?

It means either the club have excepted our bid and we now speaking to Aguero or we have already talked to Aguero and he as agreed a contract! Or we have to agree a fee with A,Madrid and how it is payed!

Do you understand that^^^^^^

U don't :-)~

thomo said:

anyone know?

It means either the club have excepted our bid and we now speaking to Aguero or we have already talked to Aguero and he as agreed a contract! Or we have to agree a fee with A,Madrid and how it is payed!

I don't :-)~

waspish said:
thomo said:

anyone know?

I don't :-)~
Well, it must mean the lad is open to the move and just settling the finer detail?
Come on City, bring this lad home.

All I see is this being a confirmation to what Bobby said the other day.

BUT now it has much greater significance, because it is confirmed AFTER the failed Corinthians-Tevez bid. This has allayed any fears we had that we were going to give up on Kun. And confirmed that Brennan is a complete, 100% KFA.

Tricky_Trev said:
BenchillBlue said:
SSN yellow ticker bar : Manchester City to enter formal negotiations with Alectico Madrid over Sergio Aguro. Seems he's close guys.
Yeah, just like when the SSN yellow ticker said we were closing in on Nasri about 3 weeks ago. Nasri's been superb for us so far on the US tour, so i can't wait to see him link up with Aguero.

difference here is that SSN "broke" the Nasri angle, whilst here they are piggybacking from other sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.