Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.skysports.com/football/transfer_clockwatch/0,23710,14896,00.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.skysports.com/football/trans ... 96,00.html</a>

BenchillBlue said:
SSN yellow ticker bar : Manchester City to enter formal negotiations with Alectico Madrid over Sergio Aguro. Seems he's close guys.
Yeah, just like when the SSN yellow ticker said we were closing in on Nasri about 3 weeks ago. Nasri's been superb for us so far on the US tour, so i can't wait to see him link up with Aguero.

Any of you lovely people got a Sky Sports News linky ??<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 pm --<br /><br />Any of you lovely people got a Sky Sports News linky ??

Kia interview coming up on SSN. No doubt we'll be slagged off for "stopping Tevez from being close to his family".<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm --<br /><br />Kia interview coming up on SSN. No doubt we'll be slagged off for "stopping Tevez from being close to his family".

I have never wanted a player here more than Kun.... he is like a better looking, socially functioning Carlito. I love his Diego Maradona connection/ his baby is awesome.

The poster boy weve been needing also

I have never wanted a player here more than Kun.... he is like a better looking, socially functioning Carlito. I love his Diego Maradona connection/ his baby is awesome.

-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm --

The poster boy weve been needing also<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:01 pm --<br /><br />I have never wanted a player here more than Kun.... he is like a better looking, socially functioning Carlito. I love his Diego Maradona connection/ his baby is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.