Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest from EL Mundo Deportivo

Matter of hours. El 'kunlebrón' del verano ha entrado ya en su recta final. The 'kunlebrón' summer has entered its final stretch. El manchester City y el At. Manchester City and At. Madrid, que han mantenido diversos contactos en las últimas horas, han llegado ya a un acuerdo total para el traspaso del argentino al cuadro inglés. Madrid, who have maintained contacts in the last hours have already reached full agreement for the transfer of Argentinian English box. Las bases del pacto pasan por el pago de la cláusula (45 millones de euros) del jugador por parte de la entidad 'citizen'. The basis of the pact go through the payment of the clause (45 million) of the player for the entity 'citizen'.

Ahora, sólo falta saber cuándo se sellarán las negociaciones: el Atleti espera hacerlo antes del miércoles, fecha en la que el argentino debería reincorporarse a la disciplina madrileña, después de la prórroga de tres días que le fue concedida con la esperanza de finiquitar en este plazo de tiempo las conversaciones para su salida del club. Now, just need to know when to seal the negotiations: Atletico hopes to do so before Wednesday, when they should return to Argentina discipline Madrid after three-day extension was granted with the hope of settling this talks timeframe for their departure from the club. Ayer, tal y como estaba previsto, el Kun no se incorporó al trabajo. Yesterday, as planned, Kun was not incorporated into work.

Que el asunto puede estar próximo a su fin lo demuestras las últimas declaraciones del técnico del Manchester City, Roberto Mancini, que ayer se mostró convencido de que el argentino será jugador 'citizen' en breve. That the matter may be nearing completion as evidenced by recent statements by the Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini, who yesterday expressed his conviction that Argentina will play 'citizen' in brief. "Es un asunto que se resolverá pronto, quizás en los próximos días. No he hablado con nadie al respecto, pero yo creo que probablemente sí", explicó el preparador italiano sobre el fichaje del internacional argentino. "It is a matter to be resolved soon, perhaps in the coming days. I have not talked to anyone about it, but I think probably yes," said Italian coach on the signing of Argentine international.

Lo que está claro es que la solución no puede demorarse más. What is clear is that the solution can not be delayed further. El 'caso Kun' entró hace días en una vía sin retorno y para el bien de todas las partes su marcha debe consumarse cuanto antes. The 'case Kun went for days on a road of no return and for the good of all parties to consummate his departure soon. Es cuestión de horas. It's a matter of hours.

Good morning.

An agreement is in place between Atlético de Madrid and Manchester City according to Atlético's section in El Mundo Deportivo which is also called Mundo Atléti.

Manchester City will pay €45 million for the player and everyone knows by know that it's his buy-out clause, something Atlético have been referring to from day one.

Atlético have given Agüero three days of extra vacation after Copa América and it's only a matter of time before the deal is official. The club wants to finalize everything before Wednesday.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110725/fichajes/acuerdo-total-atletico-de-madrid-manchester-city-por-el-kun-aguero_54190707541.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mundodeportivo.com/20110725/ ... 07541.html</a>

Failsworth_Blue said:

Matter of hours. El 'kunlebrón' del verano ha entrado ya en su recta final. The 'kunlebrón' summer has entered its final stretch. El manchester City y el At. Manchester City and At. Madrid, que han mantenido diversos contactos en las últimas horas, han llegado ya a un acuerdo total para el traspaso del argentino al cuadro inglés. Madrid, who have maintained contacts in the last hours have already reached full agreement for the transfer of Argentinian English box. Las bases del pacto pasan por el pago de la cláusula (45 millones de euros) del jugador por parte de la entidad 'citizen'. The basis of the pact go through the payment of the clause (45 million) of the player for the entity 'citizen'.

Ahora, sólo falta saber cuándo se sellarán las negociaciones: el Atleti espera hacerlo antes del miércoles, fecha en la que el argentino debería reincorporarse a la disciplina madrileña, después de la prórroga de tres días que le fue concedida con la esperanza de finiquitar en este plazo de tiempo las conversaciones para su salida del club. Now, just need to know when to seal the negotiations: Atletico hopes to do so before Wednesday, when they should return to Argentina discipline Madrid after three-day extension was granted with the hope of settling this talks timeframe for their departure from the club. Ayer, tal y como estaba previsto, el Kun no se incorporó al trabajo. Yesterday, as planned, Kun was not incorporated into work.

Que el asunto puede estar próximo a su fin lo demuestras las últimas declaraciones del técnico del Manchester City, Roberto Mancini, que ayer se mostró convencido de que el argentino será jugador 'citizen' en breve. That the matter may be nearing completion as evidenced by recent statements by the Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini, who yesterday expressed his conviction that Argentina will play 'citizen' in brief. "Es un asunto que se resolverá pronto, quizás en los próximos días. No he hablado con nadie al respecto, pero yo creo que probablemente sí", explicó el preparador italiano sobre el fichaje del internacional argentino. "It is a matter to be resolved soon, perhaps in the coming days. I have not talked to anyone about it, but I think probably yes," said Italian coach on the signing of Argentine international.

Lo que está claro es que la solución no puede demorarse más. What is clear is that the solution can not be delayed further. El 'caso Kun' entró hace días en una vía sin retorno y para el bien de todas las partes su marcha debe consumarse cuanto antes. The 'case Kun went for days on a road of no return and for the good of all parties to consummate his departure soon. Es cuestión de horas. It's a matter of hours.
Any chance of translating that pal?

BenchillBlue said:
Failsworth_Blue said:

Any chance of translating that pal?

That was the translated version mate, i copied the article in English but for some reason when i pasted it onto here it's copied it in English and Spanish, if you read through it you can see some English in there although it's not easy to make sense of

Basically says, we've reached an agreement with At. Madrid and the deal should be done in the coming hours

Chema G. Source | Madrid 25/07/2011 2:00

Matter of hours. The 'kunlebrón' summer has entered its final stretch. Manchester City and At. Madrid, who have maintained contacts in the last hours have already reached full agreement for the transfer of Argentinian English box. The basis of the pact go through the payment of the clause (45 million) of the player for the entity 'citizen'.

Now, just need to know when to seal the negotiations: Atletico hopes to do so before Wednesday, when they should return to Argentina discipline Madrid after three-day extension was granted with the hope of settling this talks timeframe for their departure from the club. Yesterday, as planned, Kun was not incorporated into work.

That the matter may be nearing completion as evidenced by recent statements by the Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini, who yesterday expressed his conviction that Argentina will play 'citizen' in brief. "It is a matter to be resolved soon, perhaps in the coming days. I have not talked to anyone about it, but I think probably yes," said Italian coach on the signing of Argentine international.

What is clear is that the solution can not be delayed further. The 'case Kun went for days on a road of no return and for the good of all parties to consummate his departure soon. It's a matter of hours.

google translate

that sounds good i do think that mancini has spoken to the player otherwise we would be no where near the end of this transfer

With the player still recuperating from playing in this month’s Copa America in Argentina, Mancini wants to gain Aguero’s perspective of playing in England before moving forward in contract negotiations if City is successful in its transfer bid.

“Aguero played in Copa America. If we close the deal, I need to speak with him, because I want to know his opinion [of playing in Manchester],” explained Mancini.

If Aguero has a genuine interest in moving to the Premier League, the 46-year-old believes that City should be able to acquire the player within the week.

"I don’t know at the moment. The last news that I heard about Aguero was that the club was talking with Atletico Madrid [before the weekend]," Mancini said. "I think that maybe in four or five days, before the next game, I think that in this week maybe we can close. Maybe."

From: http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/news?slug=goal-manchestercitymanagerrobert

It does not appear that an official announcement is 'imminent'.

But there is no need to worry. For a long time I have been confident that we will sign Sergio Aguero. In fact, as I said at the time, I initially thought that Bombo's famous post in early May might refer to some sort of 'understanding' with Aguero and with Atletico. I was a bit premature with that! But I think that SalfordPaul really did know something when he started the "In the Bag" thread a couple of weeks back. I suspect that the plan has for a while been for Roberto and Sergio to meet after the former got back from the USA and after the latter finished with the Copa America (which most people expected to be last night).

If the relationship between Mancini and Cook/Marwood is frosty, we should probably look at his statement at face value. He says he hasnt heard anything since before the weekend. Its quite plausable that the deal has moved on since then and he doesnt know it yet. Things on the spanish side seem to imply that the deal is now agreed.

I'd take the 4/5 days with a pinch of salt to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.