Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
glen quagmire said:
Why are people so impatient?
Our manager has just been on the telly, saying that we are in madrid talking to him.
It has also been reported HE want's to come to US.
I don't see the need for anything else.

mancini said"its important i speak to aguero about how he feels about coming to manchester before we close this deal"

glen quagmire said:
Our manager has just been on the telly, saying that we are in madrid talking to him.

Yep....^^^^^......

birchwoodgingerste said:
glen quagmire said:

mancini said"its important i speak to aguero about how he feels about coming to manchester before we close this deal"

No he didnt.He was referring to when Aguero would be ready to play(having being asked would he be ready to play in community shield),not if he feels like playing in England.

the comments mancini made last night were he hopes its done and signed in 4 or 5 days before our next game.Then he said he will speak to sergio to make sure he is happy to play in charity shield as the same with tevez when hes back and still with him look if he werent intrested in joining do you honestly think the deal would be this far down the line.Mancini would have already spoke to him i reckon

glen quagmire said:

Same old same old on here, happened with the transfers of Tevez, Silva and Yaya, all flapping like a seagull with a chip for weeks saying it won't happen, patience is virtue which is sadly lacking in todays society.

Damocles said:
£38m is an awful lot of money for him, and makes him our highest ever purchase.

An awful lot of money will buy an awful lot of goals.
How awful.

£3 mill more than Carroll £12 mill less than torres.

Thanks awfully..;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.