Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Javier Estapa, the renowned Marca-journalist, have just tweeted that Manchester City have completed the signing of Sergio Aguero. #MCFC

smiler1234uk said:
Javier Estapa, the renowned Marca-journalist, have just tweeted that Manchester City have completed the signing of Sergio Aguero. #MCFC
There's always one late to the party ;)

smiler1234uk said:

yeah, only his source was a bbc 'closing in' article

Numptyed said:
mancityscot said:
am i the only one who hates liverpool and united the exact same? both vile clubs with vile fans
+ 1 both a set of self important mother fuckers

Yep both on a level above anything else.

Everton, Spurs, Arsenal, Villa live on the second tier. Not so much bothered with any of them recently though.

smiler1234uk said:
Finally some new news to update us, thanks blue

mancityscot said:
am i the only one who hates liverpool and united the exact same? both vile clubs with vile fans

Not a popular thing to say around here, but I actually dislike Liverpool more than United. Equal distaste for both Liverpool teams actually, and they top my list of teams I revel in defeat for.

If it was a choice between the dippers and United winning the league it's Manchester team every time for me...

smiler1234uk said:

At least hes balls out ITK...

Fuck it ...

I believe him......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.