Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aussie! said:
Marvin said:
All the english reports are meaningless. Copy and paste snowball.

Only significant news we've had in the last 72 hours has come from Tolmie and Mancini

Maybe more newsworthy items in Spanish media as they may have some sources at the club or with the player.

Promising post until you mentioned 'Tolmie'.

Aussie, do you want to explian what you mean fella ?

SWP's back said:
Don't need him? He's better than any of your strikers mate as his previous 2 season goal record shows.
I rate Drogba higher, last season he contracted Malaria which is the definition of a freak occurrence.

As for Torres, this season is his judgement day.

All that aside, we don't need him, we have 4 centre forwards with Drogba being the oldest. We're about to get Lukaku. There just isn't any justification to spend £50m on another player we don't need.

Besides, even if AVB decided to get another top striker, why would it be Tevez when Aguero is on the open market for less money, better age, no baggage and frankly a better player? Should that thought cross his mind, it'd be more likely to be Aguero than Tevez. But again, the position has enough depth already.

I think he will sign tomorrow coinciding with the home kit release and a special offer on Kun and his number shirt printing

thepolarbear said:
I think he will sign tomorrow coinciding with the home kit release and a special offer on Kun and his number shirt printing

From a marketing point of view it would be great however I doubt it.

also, cant see there being a need for a special offer on his name/number, these shirts will fly out anyway !

BlueMark said:
Guys

why all the fussing ? DEals like this take a long time and we all know that SSN are always behind the timeline with the yellow 'breaking news' banner......

Those with a bit of sense will realise we are clearly in for him, things will be more advanced than made public, not to mention how many days ago did TH tell us things we progressing ? How many days ahead of SSN ?

Until we hear otherwise we can ssume talks are progressing.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diPhCzcypMk[/youtube]

BlueMark said:
thepolarbear said:

From a marketing point of view it would be great however I doubt it.

also, cant see there being a need for a special offer on his name/number, these shirts will fly out anyway !

Was thinking this is how we are going to get around FFP

Everyone will spend a fortune on lettering as he wears 'Kun Aguero'

Bet the club shop are rubbing their hands haha!

BlueMark said:
Aussie! said:
Marvin said:
All the english reports are meaningless. Copy and paste snowball.

Only significant news we've had in the last 72 hours has come from Tolmie and Mancini

Maybe more newsworthy items in Spanish media as they may have some sources at the club or with the player.

Promising post until you mentioned 'Tolmie'.

Aussie, do you want to explian what you mean fella ?

I am gussing here but i think Aussie means he is not one of the people who hangs on every word Tolmie utters.

As i say just a guess :-)

Castiel said:
SWP's back said:
Don't need him? He's better than any of your strikers mate as his previous 2 season goal record shows.
I rate Drogba higher, last season he contracted Malaria which is the definition of a freak occurrence.

As for Torres, this season is his judgement day.

All that aside, we don't need him, we have 4 centre forwards with Drogba being the oldest. We're about to get Lukaku. There just isn't any justification to spend £50m on another player we don't need.

Besides, even if AVB decided to get another top striker, why would it be Tevez when Aguero is on the open market for less money, better age, no baggage and frankly a better player? Should that thought cross his mind, it'd be more likely to be Aguero than Tevez. But again, the position has enough depth already.

So much fuckwittery in this post.

Tevez is the highest goalscorer in the Prem the past two seasons, it doesn't matter who you 'rate', as a striker Tevez has been the best in the PL. You didn't need Torres, infact it probably hampered your title challenge and cost your manager his job yet you dropped your pants and spunked the best part of what it would now cost to get Tevez on a striker who scored one goal... assisted by a puddle.

Fact is as good as Drogba was/is he's got few years at the top remaining, Anelka similar and with Chelsea's ability to play him in every position bar striker, i get the impression he's not a long term answer. Sturridge may have the ability but he's yet to break into the Chelsea ranks fully and Torres, well... let's see. He's not looked anything like the striker he became at Liverpool for the best part of 18 months.

In summary: Tevez would walk into the Chelsea side, infact he'd walk into pretty much any side in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.