Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen more of Sergio Aguero at Independienté than Atlético.
Funny thing is I watched the FA Youth Cup City v Liverpool when Sturridge was 15 around about the same time Aguero was coming through at Independienté they were two young players that I thought were very special..

over SIX years later.. haha.. time flies.

Aguero is soo good. I remember Eto'o for Mallorca, like David Villa at Zaragoza, like Torres at Atléti all they needed was amove to a bigger club, they scored goals but they all had potentials to be leading scorers guys you can depend on.

Just had to move to a competitive club.

Aguero moves to City.. will he hit the ground running? I don't know when he moved to Atléti in his 1st season up top with Torres he wasn't the same Independienté Aguero he had to adjust.. We just don't know..

But I do expect him to be competing for top EPL scorer for you sooner or later if he is to come.

Sergio Aguero's domain is the penalty box, you hear people calling him the new Romario, it's because he is so combustive in front of goal, he likes that cut angle dribble, he can let them fly in with his Kun blasts.

He's a good guy as well! Love him!

If we sign aguero and tevez stays I think this would mean that we don't need to sign either nasri or sneijder as there simply won't be room. I could see us playing a front 3 of balotelli tevez and aguero with silva in behind. Pretty frightening really. However I still expect tevez to leave

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.