Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
rice10 said:
If we sign aguero and tevez stays I think this would mean that we don't need to sign either nasri or sneijder as there simply won't be room. I could see us playing a front 3 of balotelli tevez and aguero with silva in behind. Pretty frightening really. However I still expect tevez to leave
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTSB0CGCb2I[/youtube]

rice10 said:
If we sign aguero and tevez stays I think this would mean that we don't need to sign either nasri or sneijder as there simply won't be room. I could see us playing a front 3 of balotelli tevez and aguero with silva in behind. Pretty frightening really. However I still expect tevez to leave

Your last sentence surely voids your whole post?!?

AntonDonJuan said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
AntonDonJuan said:
If we sign him i know who's leading the line in my fantasy team this year

Andy carroll it is
With Henderson and Adam pulling the strings in the middle to rack up assists
Talking of dream teams, due to having a limited budget to spend, i find that after creating a "dream/fantasy team" and comparing it to City's starting 11, i'd rather have City's starting 11! Our team is so good these days that i might start calling them "nightmare teams".

BibbyBlue85 said:
rice10 said:

Your last sentence surely voids your whole post?!?

Not at all I'm just simply suggesting that is what might happen if tevez were to stay. However I still think he will be sold this summer.

GStar said:
Castiel said:
SWP's back said:
Don't need him? He's better than any of your strikers mate as his previous 2 season goal record shows.
I rate Drogba higher, last season he contracted Malaria which is the definition of a freak occurrence.

As for Torres, this season is his judgement day.

All that aside, we don't need him, we have 4 centre forwards with Drogba being the oldest. We're about to get Lukaku. There just isn't any justification to spend £50m on another player we don't need.

Besides, even if AVB decided to get another top striker, why would it be Tevez when Aguero is on the open market for less money, better age, no baggage and frankly a better player? Should that thought cross his mind, it'd be more likely to be Aguero than Tevez. But again, the position has enough depth already.

So much fuckwittery in this post.

Tevez is the highest goalscorer in the Prem the past two seasons, it doesn't matter who you 'rate', as a striker Tevez has been the best in the PL. You didn't need Torres, infact it probably hampered your title challenge and cost your manager his job yet you dropped your pants and spunked the best part of what it would now cost to get Tevez on a striker who scored one goal... assisted by a puddle.

Fact is as good as Drogba was/is he's got few years at the top remaining, Anelka similar and with Chelsea's ability to play him in every position bar striker, i get the impression he's not a long term answer. Sturridge may have the ability but he's yet to break into the Chelsea ranks fully and Torres, well... let's see. He's not looked anything like the striker he became at Liverpool for the best part of 18 months.

In summary: Tevez would walk into the Chelsea side, infact he'd walk into pretty much any side in the world.

The highlighted bit genuinely made me laugh. (out loud)

I think we could well get this deal done by the weekend. We wouldnt bother entering into negotiations if Kun had no interest in joining. Its obvious that Real are his 1st choice because they are one of the top clubs in the world and are the best side in the world when it comes to history. All we've got to do is what we did with Silva and Yaya and sell him the project and the chance to create history. Its not set in stone but the people behind the scenes have done it before so i trust them to do it again. We may have failed with Sanchez but nobody can compete against Barca on or off the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.