Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
xgorton said:
Jackson-ctid said:
xgorton said:
I thought if you had a buy out clause the player could go to the club he wants.

A Buy out clause that exempts Real...
It did say that?

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

We have only printed the quote about 20 times.

Yes, his buy out clause cant not be activated by Real Madrid.

So all looking good then,mind you,im getting sick of people saying he going to R.Madrid!!
They wont pay and cant trigger his BOC so...

His agent said by end of the week and now we're hearing he getting flight to manc on sunday,how true i dont know but cant see it being that far from the truth!

We will prob hear some news tonight with it only being early in L.A and Argentina,all sounds good to me!

samharris said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK5NBKVwObI[/youtube]

If you have a spare 10 mins grab a sandwich and a cup of tea,
and enjoy..

This could well be us next season.

Cheers bud must admit, every time I've watched him live he's done very little although you can tell he has bundles of abilty, watching that shows he is pure quality, very reminiscent of Romario some of those finishes, hopefully he can reach that level with us.

GerBlueBear said:
Paddys Goose said:
GerBlueBear said:
Really on pins over this now! I just wanna know if he's gonna be ours or not. I've read 2 threads that have said he's pretty much in the bag and they were confident, but all of a sudden it gone very quiet! Whyyyy?!

Come on you Kun just sign!

He is in the bag

You know what, I'm just gonna trust you, I feel alot better just reading that! I think we're gonna be great friends if you're right Paddy ;)

It depends where you live, I think you owe me a pint. Can collect it when I comes over for the game against Magpies

@philmcnulty
Phil McNulty
Manchester City are continuing positive talks with Atletico Madrid over Sergio Aguero with more negotiations expected imminently. #fb
1 minute ago via web

lee-mcfc said:
@philmcnulty
Phil McNulty
Manchester City are continuing positive talks with Atletico Madrid over Sergio Aguero with more negotiations expected imminently. #fb
1 minute ago via web
Oh ffs I hate the word 'imminently'.

blinkblue said:
Oh ffs I hate the word 'imminently'.

right with you mate. Thrown around way too much in football. Same with 'star' and 'ace', seen so many headlines about so and so tabling a bid for Man City Ace only to open the article and I'm reading about Valeri Bojinov.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.