Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddys Goose said:
GerBlueBear said:
Really on pins over this now! I just wanna know if he's gonna be ours or not. I've read 2 threads that have said he's pretty much in the bag and they were confident, but all of a sudden it gone very quiet! Whyyyy?!

Come on you Kun just sign!

He is in the bag

You know what, I'm just gonna trust you, I feel alot better just reading that! I think we're gonna be great friends if you're right Paddy ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xK5NBKVwObI[/youtube]

If you have a spare 10 mins grab a sandwich and a cup of tea,
and enjoy..

This could well be us next season.

xgorton said:
20sbc07 said:
xgorton said:
click manchester on newsnow have just said hes holding out for move to r madrid.

Athetico to Real is like City to the rags. Very doubtful that would happen, far more likely to come to us.
Tevez came from the rags to us.

Well, hardly. His contract was up anyway, he just decided not to renew with the Scum and then weeks later signed for City. I'd hardly class it as a straight swap.

Freestyler said:
GerBlueBear said:
Really on pins over this now! I just wanna know if he's gonna be ours or not. I've read 2 threads that have said he's pretty much in the bag and they were confident, but all of a sudden it gone very quiet! Whyyyy?!

Come on you Kun just sign!

yes he's coming!

calm down!

were speaking to him NOW!

chill!

;)

Haha! Usually I'm saying positive stuff on here, feelin' much better now Freestyler, cheers :P

mancini said nasri and aguero by the end of the month, plenty days to get wound up yet

skillman said:
xgorton said:
20sbc07 said:
Athetico to Real is like City to the rags. Very doubtful that would happen, far more likely to come to us.
Tevez came from the rags to us.

Well, hardly. His contract was up anyway, he just decided not to renew with the Scum and then weeks later signed for City. I'd hardly class it as a straight swap.

Tevez was never a contracted rag player, he was on loan via Kia's company who still owned his registration. City paid the money to his company to buy out the registration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.