Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really on pins over this now! I just wanna know if he's gonna be ours or not. I've read 2 threads that have said he's pretty much in the bag and they were confident, but all of a sudden it gone very quiet! Whyyyy?!

Come on you Kun just sign!

GerBlueBear said:
Really on pins over this now! I just wanna know if he's gonna be ours or not. I've read 2 threads that have said he's pretty much in the bag and they were confident, but all of a sudden it gone very quiet! Whyyyy?!

He is in the bag

20sbc07 said:
xgorton said:
click manchester on newsnow have just said hes holding out for move to r madrid.

Athetico to Real is like City to the rags. Very doubtful that would happen, far more likely to come to us.

Yep, I don't know any Argentinian strikers who've moved accross to local rivals....wait....nope, none.

We all know Real is his first choice. Old news! But they aren't willing to splash the cash on him.

Are people going to hate on Aguero when he puts a City shirt because they know he preferred Madrid? I fucking hope not...:D

Re: Re: Sergio Aguero

GerBlueBear said:

Pretty sure it's a done deal.

GerBlueBear said:

yes he's coming!

calm down!

were speaking to him NOW!

chill!

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.