Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
BibbyBlue85 said:
jaden19 said:
What a slow transfer this has been

Do you know how the football world works?

Are you in love with Aguero?

All you've posted in the last few days is utter tripe, negative bollox

Huh?

I think forum posters never understand the meaning of OPINIONS

jaden19 said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
jaden19 said:
What a slow transfer this has been

Do you know how the football world works?

Are you in love with Aguero?

All you've posted in the last few days is utter tripe, negative bollox

Huh?

I think forum posters never understand the meaning of OPINIONS

Never said you can't have an opinion and not once have i asked you to stop posting.

I asked you 2 questions which you haven't yet answered and gave my opinion that you've posted nothing but negative posts and sound like a right plastic

Something dont feel right at the moment - whilst i dont expect much from city we have heard feck all from Athletico which is unusual these days

Is Aguero holding out for Real Madrid like Sanchez did for Barca

I dont know but there is very very little factual stuff out there mostly bollox posters and rumours

dctid said:
Something dont feel right at the moment - whilst i dont expect much from city we have heard feck all from Athletico which is unusual these days

I dont know but there is very very little factual stuff out there mostly bollox posters and rumours

Perhaps no news is good news and maybe City are asking Athletico to be more discreet than the dealing with Sanchez ended up.
Fingers crossed over the weekend.

dctid said:

Fooking hope not!

dctid said:

It's amazing what confidentiality agreements can do. Both clubs will want to keep details out of the public domain.

Don't worry about a thing coz every little thing is gonna be alright

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.