Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
'48 hours to choose either City, Inter or Spurs???' LOL

g2207.jpg

Tottenham lol

I don't think he wants to play in Serie so i gues it's between CL City and Europa Spurs

What a load of bollocks.

LoveCity said:
Hahaha, Spurs.

The Inter link is new but I don't think they could buy him until they sell Sneijder.

cant see Inter - they need to sell thats why they are trying to punt Sneijder

oakiecokie said:
dctid said:
LoveCity said:
Hahaha, Spurs.

The Inter link is new but I don't think they could buy him until they sell Sneijder.

His father in law has warned him to stay away from Italy,anyway.

Ok did not know that but i never thought for one moment Inter was likely - the only real alternative is Real Madrid who are pretty devious twats and will know what is going on via his Aguero's agent if that where the players wants to go

The thing that keeps me hopwful is that Athletico hace said they will never sell to Real - like Le Arse to the rags so that leaves us - what i dont know is if this lad is like all the other South Americans whom are stubboen twats and do exactly what they want ala Robiniho - Tevez - Elano and Jo to a lesser extent

Aguero is nothing like the others we have had. We dont know whats going on behind the scenes but hes every right to take his time about this move because it will determine his career.
It doesnt matter that we havent heard anything from Atleti. You say they must want to rub it in the faces of Real, they arent that sad. Also the way to rub it in would not be to publicly update everyone about an impending transfer, it would be to actually complete it as soon as possible.
I dont know where they've made that story up from in Marca. They are a Madrid based paper and they dont include Real in the possibilities so thats a plus. I'd be very surprised if he chose Spurs over us. We have the better squad, champs league footy and the better chance of winning major trophies. Also he's already said that he wants Spain or England above Italy and i think a move to Italy would be the last resort and Spurs have a better chance than Inter.
I dont see why people are shitting themselves just because the deal hasnt been done quickly. We are a football club but also a business so we will be trying to get the best deal for the club and the same with Atleti. Then we have to sell the project to Aguero.
All deals take time and bigger ones like this take even longer with the amount of people involved from outside of the 2 clubs.

Freestyler said:
Don't know why everyone is arguing and going on worrying about it just cause nothing has been said for a while.

everything's fine.

christ, you'd think a transfer was just cut and paste and takes a few phone calls, to some on here.

for crying out loud.

Thanks for the back up Danny! I was about to slit my wrists with the last few posters flapping like frig

The S*n's interpretation of Mancini saying he wants to sign 2-3 players.

CITYSPLASH_1348416a.jpg

Lowlifes of the highest order!

dctid said:
oakiecokie said:
dctid said:

His father in law has warned him to stay away from Italy,anyway.

Ok did not know that but i never thought for one moment Inter was likely - the only real alternative is Real Madrid who are pretty devious twats and will know what is going on via his Aguero's agent if that where the players wants to go

The thing that keeps me hopwful is that Athletico hace said they will never sell to Real - like Le Arse to the rags so that leaves us - what i dont know is if this lad is like all the other South Americans whom are stubboen twats and do exactly what they want ala Robiniho - Tevez - Elano and Jo to a lesser extent

If I`m honest i must say that RM are the one Club who could damage our quest.However,I see more positives from our Club that could entice Aguero to Eastlands.
We are now seen as a very viable proposition to play for,after both the FA Cup Final win and 3rd place CL qualifiers in one season.Players know of our intentions nowadays and given the coverage we now receive worldwide that can be a big draw,as well as the wages.
I agree with the other poster,keep very quiet about your dealings,that way it will piss your most hated enemies,big style.
Just think of the satisfaction that the President of Athletico would get from that,over Real !!

Daniel Taylor from the Guardian

@DTguardian daniel taylor
@andymarkteale more so Aguero, things been picking up speed last 24 hours, whereas all seems v quiet with Nasri

12 minutes ago via UberSocial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.