Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
The S*n's interpretation of Mancini saying he wants to sign 2-3 players.

CITYSPLASH_1348416a.jpg

Lowlifes of the highest order!
Ssshhhhh
Thats the famous source of talksport!

is today the day we hear more news!?

Is Aguero's agent flying to manchester today or...!?

Hope we here summat but again with the time zone difference,it will prob be later on : (

skillman said:
For anyone who did not follow up the link, David Cartlidge says about the 2009-10 season:

Atletico operated predominantly in a 4-4-2, with Aguero and Forlan exchanging roles regularly. The team lacked a creative midfielder of sorts so one striker would play off the shoulder of the last defender while the other would break between the lines of attack and midfield. The maturing Aguero excelled in either role. [my emphasis]

This is particularly significant, since I am confident that Roberto will normally play 4-4-2. Edin Dzeko has consistently stated that he is happiest when playing with a strike partner. Edin and Aguero (don't want to tempt fate by calling him Kun yet) would form an awesome partnership. But the beauty is: so would Mario and Aguero; and so will Mario and Edin (whether or not we sign Aguero).

sbm said:
skillman said:
For anyone who did not follow up the link, David Cartlidge says about the 2009-10 season:

Atletico operated predominantly in a 4-4-2, with Aguero and Forlan exchanging roles regularly. The team lacked a creative midfielder of sorts so one striker would play off the shoulder of the last defender while the other would break between the lines of attack and midfield. The maturing Aguero excelled in either role. [my emphasis]

This is particularly significant, since I am confident that Roberto will normally play 4-4-2. Edin Dzeko has consistently stated that he is happiest when playing with a strike partner. Edin and Aguero (don't want to tempt fate by calling him Kun yet) would form an awesome partnership. But the beauty is: so would Mario and Aguero; and so will Mario and Edin (whether or not we sign Aguero).
Edin and Mario linking well in training! see the latest training video

I really hope this does not turn into the Sanchez transfer where Aguero does not want to join us and he's holding out for Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.