Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
gazinho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's less than two weeks before we even entertained this transfer.

FFS, get a grip.

He will be a City player when it matters.

You should be celebrating the prospect not letting 'outsiders' bring out insecurities.

Liverpool is bullshit, Madrid, seemingly too many obstacles, both financial and political.

I'm not going to elaborate on this, but you getting a certain confidence from what is exuded by others.

Nail me to the cross, I'm off to get my little lad an Aguero shirt.

Don't ask me when, don't ask me how, just don't doubt my conviction thy will be done.

Told you all I wouldnt have to show my arse!!! Cheers Tolm and by the way what number are you getting on teh lads shirt??? ;)

Fuck off,show us your derriere instead !! ;)

oakiecokie said:
gazinho said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

FFS, get a grip.

You should be celebrating the prospect not letting 'outsiders' bring out insecurities.

Liverpool is bullshit, Madrid, seemingly too many obstacles, both financial and political.

I'm not going to elaborate on this, but you getting a certain confidence from what is exuded by others.

Don't ask me when, don't ask me how, just don't doubt my conviction thy will be done.

Told you all I wouldnt have to show my arse!!! Cheers Tolm and by the way what number are you getting on teh lads shirt??? ;)

Fuck off,show us your derriere instead !! ;)

Hahaha if he doesnt sign oakie ill show you my derriere and the rest of these mere mortals my arse!!!

well said tolmie we do panic as city fans tho dont we haha.

if your goin gettin it on your sons shirt what number is he wearin so i can get it on mine:-)

and thanks again tolmie i do believe robbies stance last nyt i.e ppl working hard on deals sounds to me that we are moving things on.

it is only 2 weeks till charity shield so i reckon next week we will see things gather more pace

tolmie's hairdoo said:

FFS, get a grip.

Morning mate, any thoughts on the Carlos situation and him meeting with Branca?

Silvercloud said:
So fookin exited about Kun. Him & Balotelli up front will be an absolute first class forward line. Getting really good vibes about 2011/12 now beginning 2 weeks tomorrow at our new second home.

Edited for better results ;). Dont understand the hype around Dzeko, hes living off his reputation in Germany, since hes been here hes been shite. Call me a rag i dont care. Also hear the 'we arent playing to his strengths' yet nobody seems to be concerend that we havent bought a winger who can cross a ball which would be playing to Dzekos strengths.
Anyway back to Kun :)

See where you're coming from pal but I just think Dzeko will be cracking this year with Kun as the perfect foil for him. I think
Mario will be best played coming in from the left with Kun playing up on his own against the better sides.
What do I know though? I'm not even any good on FM11!

Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

FFS, get a grip.

My own thoughts are that he has an advisor, leave it to him to try and manufacture what the fuck he now wants.

It's quite sad, City have excellent relations with all the top clubs, and could have made all this a lot easier, if we had been extended an early courtesy.

...but his agents wouldn't get paid nearly half as much, would they ;)

There would be a certain irony if Inter sold Sneijder to the scumbags and they in turn, used it to buy Carlos.

Karma x2.

We fucked em over once and United's borrowed money would again have the stench of Tevez, but serve our purposes.

If Inter want Carlos, they do business with United on Sneijder, or we forget Nasri.

niall_mcfc said:
Silvercloud said:
So fookin exited about Kun. Him & Balotelli up front will be an absolute first class forward line. Getting really good vibes about 2011/12 now beginning 2 weeks tomorrow at our new second home.

Edited for better results ;). Dont understand the hype around Dzeko, hes living off his reputation in Germany, since hes been here hes been shite. Call me a rag i dont care. Also hear the 'we arent playing to his strengths' yet nobody seems to be concerend that we havent bought a winger who can cross a ball which would be playing to Dzekos strengths.
Anyway back to Kun :)

Not gonna call you a rag but you couldnt be more wrong about Dzeko, he has most definitely not been shite since he signed (in the middle of the season, in a different league) and this season will go from strength to strength with or without crosses being whipped into the box.

As for Balotelli, I cant wait to see him link up with both Aguero and Dzeko

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

FFS, get a grip.

My own thoughts are that he has an advisor, leave it to him to try and manufacture what the fuck he now wants.

It's quite sad, City have excellent relations with all the top clubs, and could have made all this a lot easier, if we had been extended an early courtesy.

...but his agents wouldn't get paid nearly half as much, would they ;)

There would be a certain irony if Inter sold Sneijder to the scumbags and they in turn, used it to buy Carlos.

Karma x2.

We fucked em over once and United's borrowed money would again have the stench of Tevez, but serve our purposes.

If Inter want Carlos, they do business with United on Sneijder, or we forget Nasri.

I don't get this bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.