Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
neil jung said:
jaden19 said:
I really hope this does not turn into the Sanchez transfer where Aguero does not want to join us and he's holding out for Madrid
If Aguero hasn't signed for City by the end of the month I think we can assume that he's waiting for Real.

Since Atletico clearly know he's going and would prefer him to leave Spain that appears to be the only obstacle. Unless City are being unreasonable about the fee and there's no reason to suspect that.

Incidently, here's an interesting Sid Lowe article from May about Atletico, Aguero and the way buyout clauses work: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sid_lowe/01/29/atletico.buyouts/index.html

Yeah true.

We should hear something by the end of the week otherwise it would be clear that he wants another club

Aguero isn't the same as Sanchez for the following reasons:

1.His agent has said he would welcome a move to England.
2.It's been said this will be sorted this week by his agent.

I wish people will stop panicking these things take time and a lot of negotiations.

jaden19 said:
neil jung said:
jaden19 said:
I really hope this does not turn into the Sanchez transfer where Aguero does not want to join us and he's holding out for Madrid
If Aguero hasn't signed for City by the end of the month I think we can assume that he's waiting for Real.

Since Atletico clearly know he's going and would prefer him to leave Spain that appears to be the only obstacle. Unless City are being unreasonable about the fee and there's no reason to suspect that.

Incidently, here's an interesting Sid Lowe article from May about Atletico, Aguero and the way buyout clauses work: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/sid_lowe/01/29/atletico.buyouts/index.html

Yeah true.

We should hear something by the end of the week otherwise it would be clear that he wants another club

Its clear the Madrid are after another striker and the two most often linked are Neymar and Aguero - Neymar just aint there yet for Eurpe at the level Real Madrid want whilst Aguero most definatelyt is -they cant afford both and both will cost similar amounts of dosh

Just need to hope that the stubbornness of Athletico prevents them from selling to RM

Some sort of last supper?

scaled.php

Taylor said:
Aguero isn't the same as Sanchez for the following reasons:

1.His agent has said he would welcome a move to England.
2.It's been said this will be sorted this week by his agent.

I wish people will stop panicking these things take time and a lot of negotiations.

Wrong - Barca shown their hand and when they did we was out - Aguero is no different - Real is his preffered choice the only difference is that Real have not bid yet? - i hope they are after Neymar but dont be so naive

Sanchez would have come to england had Brca not been in for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.