Sergio Aguero

Status
Not open for further replies.
gazinho said:
niall_mcfc said:
Silvercloud said:
So fookin exited about Kun. Him & Balotelli up front will be an absolute first class forward line. Getting really good vibes about 2011/12 now beginning 2 weeks tomorrow at our new second home.

Edited for better results ;). Dont understand the hype around Dzeko, hes living off his reputation in Germany, since hes been here hes been shite. Call me a rag i dont care. Also hear the 'we arent playing to his strengths' yet nobody seems to be concerend that we havent bought a winger who can cross a ball which would be playing to Dzekos strengths.
Anyway back to Kun :)

Not gonna call you a rag but you couldnt be more wrong about Dzeko, he has most definitely not been shite since he signed (in the middle of the season, in a different league) and this season will go from strength to strength with or without crosses being whipped into the box.

As for Balotelli, I cant wait to see him link up with both Aguero and Dzeko

Thats fair enough but what has he shown that makes you think hes going to be a success? Hes scored a couple of goals which Jo would have put in, his touch is mediocre and you cant blame that on a new league, he has no pace and doesnt seem to have a footballing brain because his movement isnt that good either.
Im willing to give players a chance but when you spend £30m on a player and he shows virtually nothing for 5 months its not a good sign. THe likes of Balo and Silva adjusted straight away, maybe Dzekos a very slow learner aswell as a slow runner.

niall_mcfc said:
Silvercloud said:
So fookin exited about Kun. Him & Balotelli up front will be an absolute first class forward line. Getting really good vibes about 2011/12 now beginning 2 weeks tomorrow at our new second home.

Edited for better results ;). Dont understand the hype around Dzeko, hes living off his reputation in Germany, since hes been here hes been shite. Call me a rag i dont care. Also hear the 'we arent playing to his strengths' yet nobody seems to be concerend that we havent bought a winger who can cross a ball which would be playing to Dzekos strengths.

couldnt disagree with you more, regarding dzeko

niall_mcfc said:
hes living off his reputation in Germany

And his international career, and the champions league, and anyone who's coached or played with/against him including that rag c*** Vidic.

niall_mcfc said:
since hes been here hes been shite.

6 out of form months in a completely new league? I'm gonna hate to hear you slagging off Kun Aguero when he doesn't fit in immediately. Be more realistic.

skillman said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
Morning mate, any thoughts on the Carlos situation and him meeting with Branca?

My own thoughts are that he has an advisor, leave it to him to try and manufacture what the fuck he now wants.

It's quite sad, City have excellent relations with all the top clubs, and could have made all this a lot easier, if we had been extended an early courtesy.

...but his agents wouldn't get paid nearly half as much, would they ;)

There would be a certain irony if Inter sold Sneijder to the scumbags and they in turn, used it to buy Carlos.

Karma x2.

We fucked em over once and United's borrowed money would again have the stench of Tevez, but serve our purposes.

If Inter want Carlos, they do business with United on Sneijder, or we forget Nasri.

I don't get this bit?

I think he means either United buy Sneijder and with the cash Inter buy Carlos and we go for Nasri or we forget Nasri and do a swap deal with Inter for Sneijder.

Make sense? :O)

niall_mcfc said:
gazinho said:
niall_mcfc said:

Not gonna call you a rag but you couldnt be more wrong about Dzeko, he has most definitely not been shite since he signed (in the middle of the season, in a different league) and this season will go from strength to strength with or without crosses being whipped into the box.

Thats fair enough but what has he shown that makes you think hes going to be a success? Hes scored a couple of goals which Jo would have put in, his touch is mediocre and you cant blame that on a new league, he has no pace and doesnt seem to have a footballing brain because his movement isnt that good either.
Im willing to give players a chance but when you spend £30m on a player and he shows virtually nothing for 5 months its not a good sign. THe likes of Balo and Silva adjusted straight away, maybe Dzekos a very slow learner aswell as a slow runner.
Virtually nothing? He scored 6 in 21. He did alright in a limited number of games many as a sub. Give him a chance! So many exaamples of players improving with time. It's not rocket-science. And contrary to what you say he evidently does has many of the attributes to be a top Premiership player.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
It's less than two weeks before we even entertained this transfer.

FFS, get a grip.

He will be a City player when it matters.

You should be celebrating the prospect not letting 'outsiders' bring out insecurities.

Liverpool is bullshit, Madrid, seemingly too many obstacles, both financial and political.

I'm not going to elaborate on this, but you getting a certain confidence from what is exuded by others.

Nail me to the cross, I'm off to get my little lad an Aguero shirt.

Don't ask me when, don't ask me how, just don't doubt my conviction thy will be done.

My own thoughts are that he has an advisor, leave it to him to try and manufacture what the fuck he now wants.

It's quite sad, City have excellent relations with all the top clubs, and could have made all this a lot easier, if we had been extended an early courtesy.

There would be a certain irony if Inter sold Sneijder to the scumbags and they in turn, used it to buy Carlos.

Karma x2.

We fucked em over once and United's borrowed money would again have the stench of Tevez, but serve our purposes.

If Inter want Carlos, they do business with United on Sneijder, or we forget Nasri.
Why would United give a flying toss how Inter spend their money if they get Sneijder?

niall_mcfc said:
gazinho said:
niall_mcfc said:

His touch and movement are both very, very, decent he doesnt have explosive pace but show me a 6 foot 4 frontman who does??? Balo was injured for 3 months after his debut so cant really compare him settling in seen as though he wasnt playing in competitive games and if I remember rightly there were a number of posters on here who were criticising Silva before the game at Blackpool which if i remember rightly was October time, ie 3-4 months after he signed!

JBG said:
niall_mcfc said:
hes living off his reputation in Germany

And his international career, and the champions league, and anyone who's coached or played with/against him including that rag c*** Vidic.

niall_mcfc said:
since hes been here hes been shite.

6 out of form months in a completely new league? I'm gonna hate to hear you slagging off Kun Aguero when he doesn't fit in immediately. Be more realistic.

His international record is decent, 17 in 37. If you look at his goals in the champs league against united the where from crosses. 1 header and one tap in. Thats what i said about him, the only way we'll get him playing well is if we have wingers who can cross and atm we dont. Shaunys final ball has always been poor, AJ cuts in and very rarely crosses and it looks like Weiss is going to be player inside aswell.
If we dont sign a winger then he will struggle, hes just too 1 dimensional from what ive seen. If im proven wrong great but i just cant see it.

neil jung said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Rammy Blue said:

Karma x2.

Why would United give a flying toss how Inter spend their money if they get Sneijder?

Because indirectly they are contributing in us getting Tevez off our books! What would be a massive relief! For our club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.