Sergio Aguero.

Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
Jumanji said:
If you look at most of his other goals in the beginning of the season, he was put through on goal.

At Athletico (typical of a Spanish team), Aguero thrived off through balls.. We've hardly been putting him through on goal as of late and expecting him to receive the ball and dribble through opposition like Tevez... That's not his style.

...actually; that is exactly what he was brought in to do.
He was brought here to replace Tevez, not play like him. Anyone who's ever watched Aguero at Athletico knows he doesn't play anything like Tevez. Our scouts would have known this as well...

The last two goals against Wigan show how Aguero is best utilised...Through Balls. Barcelona play through balls all day. He'd never have a bad game for them ;)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enrweyOitJ0[/youtube]

Nobody ever has a bad game for Barcelona :-)

MCFC BOB said:
Tevez City said:
Armaan said:
I dont care what stats say. Without being bias i honestly believe hes been extremely average the past few games. Im not slating him, i know he'll come good coz its his first season but some people seriously need to stop pretending that hes on fire tbh

I agree.

What really bother me is that I remember how Aguero used to tear Barcelona defence apart and I am waiting to show his qualities for City.

When nobody is creating chances for him, he have the skills to create chances for himself and his team mates.

He is very creative and talented player, who should take more responsibility on the pitch because he can do what other players can't, so hopefully he will show us the REAL Kun soon.
I think what you have to remember is that he's new to English football, so while his record is great, it's still not as good as it could be. If anything, that thought should scare United fans like yourselves.
What the f**k are you on about? Im a United fan now just because i think he isn't playing that well? Ok mate... If you read what i wrote you'd see where i acknowledged the fact that he was new to the league and that i believe he'd get better.

Armaan said:
MCFC BOB said:
Tevez City said:
I agree.

What really bother me is that I remember how Aguero used to tear Barcelona defence apart and I am waiting to show his qualities for City.

When nobody is creating chances for him, he have the skills to create chances for himself and his team mates.

He is very creative and talented player, who should take more responsibility on the pitch because he can do what other players can't, so hopefully he will show us the REAL Kun soon.
I think what you have to remember is that he's new to English football, so while his record is great, it's still not as good as it could be. If anything, that thought should scare United fans like yourselves.
What the f**k are you on about? Im a United fan now just because i think he isn't playing that well? Ok mate... If you read what i wrote you'd see where i acknowledged the fact that he was new to the league and that i believe he'd get better.
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Tevez City.

Tevez City said:
123abcd said:
Jumanji said:
If you look at most of his other goals in the beginning of the season, he was put through on goal.

At Athletico (typical of a Spanish team), Aguero thrived off through balls.. We've hardly been putting him through on goal as of late and expecting him to receive the ball and dribble through opposition like Tevez... That's not his style.

Posts like that shows you how much posters knows about Football.

Even people in the north pole, knows that Aguero is not just a fox in the box.
He is a skillful forward who can dribble through as many players as he want and score.

[

soooo....you agree with me then? Not sure what you're saying but I indicated that he can take the ball and dribble through players like cones....thus like Tevez.

Not sure about football knowledge on the North Pole.

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Quality player who will be quality for us for a long time I expect.Not at his best at the mo maybe but that might be due to recent injuries.

Nobody questioned Aguero's talent or ability, I am just questioning his effort.

A player with his ability should take more responsibility on the pitch.. Thats all.

Hopefully he will silence all the critiques by the end of the season.

I love Aguero and I hope he do better.

123abcd said:
Jumanji said:
123abcd said:
He was brought here to replace Tevez, not play like him. Anyone who's ever watched Aguero at Athletico knows he doesn't play anything like Tevez. Our scouts would have known this as well...

The last two goals against Wigan show how Aguero is best utilised...Through Balls. Barcelona play through balls all day. He'd never have a bad game for them ;)
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enrweyOitJ0[/youtube]

Nobody ever has a bad game for Barcelona :-)
Nope ;)

123abcd said:
Tevez City said:
123abcd said:

Posts like that shows you how much posters knows about Football.

Even people in the north pole, knows that Aguero is not just a fox in the box.
He is a skillful forward who can dribble through as many players as he want and score.

[

soooo....you agree with me then? Not sure what you're saying but I indicated that he can take the ball and dribble through players like cones....thus like Tevez.

Not sure about football knowledge on the North Pole.

Yes of course I AGREE.

MCFC BOB said:
Armaan said:
MCFC BOB said:
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Tevez City.
Ok mate, sorry

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.