Sergio Aguero.

MCFC BOB said:
He hasn't scored since I made this thread. Erm.

Penalty against Newcastle?

He's better with a strike partner anyway, he had Forlan at Atletico and has played well for us with both Mario and Dzeko in front of him. Nasri just didn't offer enough today BUT was in the game more in the early stages of the second half and is being wasted on the left. Even Silva would have half the impact stationed on the left probably.

I wasn't impressed by him today, even recently

He needs to knuckle down a bit. It's no big deal, just maybe a bit more of edge is needed.

SuperMario's Fireworks. said:
fuck me, he has one bad game and he gets made out to be worse than ched evans...
Blue tinted spec off here please.
He has been average over the last few games, you cant deny that. And i'll probably get slated for this but yaya has been average lately aswell! The amount of times he has given possesion away with a sloppy pass in the middle of the park is silly, just a simple pass going astray and we could concede within a flash.
Yaya needs a rest!
Tin Hat on.

Armaan said:
I dont care what stats say. Without being bias i honestly believe hes been extremely average the past few games. Im not slating him, i know he'll come good coz its his first season but some people seriously need to stop pretending that hes on fire tbh

I agree.

What really bother me is that I remember how Aguero used to tear Barcelona defence apart and I am waiting to show his qualities for City.

When nobody is creating chances for him, he have the skills to create chances for himself and his team mates.

He is very creative and talented player, who should take more responsibility on the pitch because he can do what other players can't, so hopefully he will show us the REAL Kun soon.

If you look at most of his other goals in the beginning of the season, he was put through on goal.

At Athletico (typical of a Spanish team), Aguero thrived off through balls.. We've hardly been putting him through on goal as of late and expecting him to receive the ball and dribble through opposition like Tevez... That's not his style.

Tevez City said:
Armaan said:
I dont care what stats say. Without being bias i honestly believe hes been extremely average the past few games. Im not slating him, i know he'll come good coz its his first season but some people seriously need to stop pretending that hes on fire tbh

I agree.

What really bother me is that I remember how Aguero used to tear Barcelona defence apart and I am waiting to show his qualities for City.

When nobody is creating chances for him, he have the skills to create chances for himself and his team mates.

He is very creative and talented player, who should take more responsibility on the pitch because he can do what other players can't, so hopefully he will show us the REAL Kun soon.
I think what you have to remember is that he's new to English football, so while his record is great, it's still not as good as it could be. If anything, that thought should scare United fans like yourself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.