Sergio Aguero.

Armaan said:
MCFC BOB said:
Armaan said:
What the f**k are you on about? Im a United fan now just because i think he isn't playing that well? Ok mate... If you read what i wrote you'd see where i acknowledged the fact that he was new to the league and that i believe he'd get better.
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to Tevez City.
Ok mate, sorry
It happens :)

This thread shows how many people haven’t watched much of him before he came to City. Aguerro is different ot Tevez. He’s someone who’s strength is playing on the shoulder of defenders and is a lethal finisher. He can come deep and link as well, but that’s not his strength. He’s also never been someone who works his socks off like Tevez, he saves his energy and keeps it simple and become alive in the penalty box.

If people want him to put in the same work rate Tevez used to do and chase lost causes, then they are in for a shock as that will never happen.

I don't expect to see aguero on top form till next season, same as nasri. Its taken milner a year to get used to the system we have.

Train said:
I don't expect to see aguero on top form till next season, same as nasri. Its taken milner a year to get used to the system we have.
He is in top form, look at his goal tally for heaven sake. As far as Nasri goes, his performance today was his standard arsenal performance. Only difference is he had a purple patch last season where he scored a lot of goals. I hate to say it, but I always believed he’s overrated

Calcio said:
Train said:
He is in top form, look at his goal tally for heaven sake. As far as Nasri goes, his performance today was his standard arsenal performance. Only difference is he had a purple patch last season where he scored a lot of goals. I hate to say it, but I always believed he’s overrated

That is not correct - Sergio isn't firing on all cylinders yet....despite his impressive goal tally. The good news is that he will be awesome once he is settled in to the team properly and the other players start to play to his strengths a tad more. Nasri is a far better player than you seem to think and he will show that over the next 12 months. He needs time to gel too, you know!

I guess we have to see about Nasri…..he has always flattered to deceive. The performance he put on today was the norm in his first 2 seasons for arsenal and second half of last season. He made 13 assists in 3 season. Im not buying it was because of the players around him as he had very good players around him at Arsenal. I do believe he’s a good player, but never world class

the links haven't formed properly yet, so give it time.

Aguero will hopefully learn to be a better team player rather than carry the burden on his shoulders like at Athleti and Nasri will hopefully have the confidence coaxed into him by Mancini that he can beat men regularly and be on that next level, which Arsenal never tried to do as it was always about Fabregas.

Mancini knows they have the tools and he's good at getting more out of players that other managers can't, or won't.

Yea he hasn't been the Aguero we know recently but I still wouldn't trade him for anyone in football at the moment. I really like his "footballing style" if I can say it like that.

I believe his selfishness lately has been because he did not score in game for a while and as a striker it gets frustrating.

Could anyone do me a favor and give me the explaination why you guys think Kun is selfish?
I used to watch La liga matches and La Liga fan would never say Sergio Aguero is a selfish football player. Kun assisted Forlan for a lot of great goals and helped him win European Golden Shoe. He is not selfish at all.

I watched Man.city matches recently, most of his choices were rational. Kun started to dribble past defenders, just like what he did in La Liga. I think this is a good phenomenon.
He is the guy can creat and snap at any chance. He played average in recent matches, this does not mean that he deserves those slashing criticisms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.